That dude Reza's videos

What is his youtube channel? I wouldn't mind listening to a few of the amps to see what the fuss is about. Also yes, anytime you don't agree with that guy, you will get a spirited retort about how great he is. Hence why I appreciate what he does from a distance and don't really need him checking back in here.

Kapo_Polenton":1v221s1f said:
What is his youtube channel? I wouldn't mind listening to a few of the amps to see what the fuss is about. Also yes, anytime you don't agree with that guy, you will get a spirited retort about how great he is. Hence why I appreciate what he does from a distance and don't really need him checking back in here.
Yeah, he’s a little bitch alright. He once got really pissy with me cause I offered him less than his asking price for his Beam Blockers. Seems like the kinda guy who’s long overdue for a real life slap. Good player though and his videos have gotten real good.

I'll give him credit where its due.
The guy has made tons of videos with interesting gear and has gathered a large following on YT. Manages to get amp builders to send him products to demo. He's put in the time for sure. Can't knock him for that.

He is a freak though with his collection of pics of girls feet and weird threads on fetish sites. Searching for lesi vids, a reply popped up about the womens feet and it was him. I had to research lol
To each their own I guess.

Yep, sad that he left this place. Aside from his fiery personality, i thought he had some of the coolest amps to demo in his clips.

LP Freak":1lixi7ww said:

He forgot to mention that most everyone who hates him it's because he was a complete douche, a winning little bitch to them. But then, when they turn on him, he plays the victim and go cry to his mom.
Some love him, some hate him... to me he is just a loser with supper inflated ego.

Never had any issues with Reza and his personality when he was here. He contributed alot to making guitar and amp vids and I am thankful for that. But some ppl on this forum got triggered and turned on him for petty things.

I didn't always agree with him...but that's ok. We all have our opinions. I do appreciate his demos though, yeah they sound the same but we all dial our amps similarly right? So that's no surprise really.

Not many out there that have owned all those great boutique high gainers, and have the ability to do a decent demo.

I never had any issues with his videos at all. I don't even watch his videos.
My issue with him was because I once posted a amp shootout here and he was there right away to say my shootout was fake, and that I was very suspicious because how could I have access to the amps in the shootout? So, apparently, he is the only person in the world allowed to have a few amps.
So, after that, when I've moved back to LA, he started lowballing me on every piece of gear that I've had on CL. But that didn't bother me, because I've never needed to sell anything to him.
So, he contacted me asking about Larry amps, and I took the time and even gave him my number so he could call me and chat about Larry amps. One more time I've swallowed my pride and tried to help him out.
after that, he kept messaging me every two weeks or so asking for Larry audio files. Not too long after he started demanding them, playing a victim(his favorite role).
He added me to his facebook group, and I've tried to be as helpful as I can, as long as I would not disagree on anything he would say.
It was a few weeks ago when he went on a rant(for the 1.000.000.000.000 x) at The Gear Page, bitching about Larry sound files, and saying "some" owners even had professional studio, but aren't able to record a simple sound file of the amps so "HE" could hear a Larry amp well recorded.
So, after posting my reply to his winning post, where I've politely told him I've bought my amp to enjoy it and for my studio clients to enjoy it too, and not to get likes on youtube, the thread suddenly disappeared, and he blocked me from TGHP, FB and all of his FB groups that he has added me not too long before.
Bottom line, if you act like a cunt, a winning bitchy little girl to me, don't expect me to consider you an honorable person.
And that's exactly how he acted to me. And that's exactly how I see him.

SBlue":3nube6a0 said:
I never had any issues with his videos at all. I don't even watch his videos.
My issue with him was because I once posted a amp shootout here and he was there right away to say my shootout was fake, and that I was very suspicious because how could I have access to the amps in the shootout? So, apparently, he is the only person in the world allowed to have a few amps.
So, after that, when I've moved back to LA, he started lowballing me on every piece of gear that I've had on CL. But that didn't bother me, because I've never needed to sell anything to him.
So, he contacted me asking about Larry amps, and I took the time and even gave him my number so he could call me and chat about Larry amps. One more time I've swallowed my pride and tried to help him out.
after that, he kept messaging me every two weeks or so asking for Larry audio files. Not too long after he started demanding them, playing a victim(his favorite role).
He added me to his facebook group, and I've tried to be as helpful as I can, as long as I would not disagree on anything he would say.
It was a few weeks ago when he went on a rant(for the 1.000.000.000.000 x) at The Gear Page, bitching about Larry sound files, and saying "some" owners even had professional studio, but aren't able to record a simple sound file of the amps so "HE" could hear a Larry amp well recorded.
So, after posting my reply to his winning post, where I've politely told him I've bought my amp to enjoy it and for my studio clients to enjoy it too, and not to get likes on youtube, the thread suddenly disappeared, and he blocked me from TGHP, FB and all of his FB groups that he has added me not too long before.
Bottom line, if you act like a cunt, a winning bitchy little girl to me, don't expect me to consider you an honorable person.
And that's exactly how he acted to me. And that's exactly how I see him.
Wow. That's some ridiculous behavior, no doubt. Ugh.

panhead":1x2ekbex said:
Where`s the Larry amp demo LOL

Ask Reza... he is the amp video master super duper, friendly, never rude, always positive attitude, lovely dude.
He will have a video soon and will change the world with it.

By the way, at this very moment, Reza is messaging me through reverb, bitching about me telling my dealings with him.

LOL...yeah, we had him rage quit on GGF yesterday because a few of us didn't like how his SLO MKII video sounded. Hes all talking about amazing metal tones, and it was harsh in the his and flubby in the lows. We aren't scared about sharing opinions, especially on things like that, and he didn't like it...so he had his account cancelled, and then this video popped up haha. He was also making claims about more expensive amps having better tone, and when he got called on that he said thats not what he meant, but wouldn't explain what he meant, just basically repeated the whole money = tone argument.

Racerxrated":2t35eui7 said:
I didn't always agree with him...but that's ok. We all have our opinions. I do appreciate his demos though, yeah they sound the same but we all dial our amps similarly right? So that's no surprise really.

Not many out there that have owned all those great boutique high gainers, and have the ability to do a decent demo.

I agree. I may not like all of the tones he gets from some amps, but I’d rather have the option to not like something than not hear it at all. I’m sure a lot of work goes into making the videos... and there are lots of trolls that always bash and don’t contribute.

Back