Go Team Reza!
This world needs more clips, not more beating down of clips

I would argue that instead, the world needs better music not mere clips

Steinmetzify":25rta6t7 said:
crankyrayhanky":25rta6t7 said:
Go Team Reza!

This.

No it needs less stuck up entitled assholes who get a buzz off of praise from their work and can't take criticism.

All in good sport I guess.

swamptrashstompboxes":5nyxi6jh said:
Steinmetzify":5nyxi6jh said:
crankyrayhanky":5nyxi6jh said:
Go Team Reza!

This.

No it needs less stuck up entitled assholes who get a buzz off of praise from their work and can't take criticism.

pretty easy to just not watch dude's videos if they upset you that much

Zachman":iktfm0wl said:
crankyrayhanky":iktfm0wl said:
Go Team Reza!

I would argue that instead, the world needs better music not mere clips
Fuckin HELL man!!!!! :yes: :thumbsup: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

How long has it been since YOU'VE SHOWN UP HERE AT GOOD OL' RT?!?!?!?!?!?!

I had to log in just to pay my awestruck respects!!!!!! Zach - good to see ya Bro, hope you're well - still HOWL at that cat gif.

Steinmetzify":iktfm0wl said:
crankyrayhanky":iktfm0wl said:
Go Team Reza!

This.
And Steinmetzify - another glorious RT'er!!

See ya Dudes :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

controlled_voltage":3lgsb7ar said:
swamptrashstompboxes":3lgsb7ar said:
Steinmetzify":3lgsb7ar said:
crankyrayhanky":3lgsb7ar said:
Go Team Reza!

This.

pretty easy to just not watch dude's videos if they upset you that much

I usually don't watch them. Just like sticking my iron in the fire time to time. And I love his meltdowns.

To be honest there only two people I actually troll on the whole internet. I actually do not even troll Reza's videos on YouTube just him on here and a couple of other forum.

Also the only way to really get to me would be to slander my daughter or my family. I'm not a type to get offended. I take everything with a grain of salt on my margarita.

SBlue":2jdpmy0a said:
I wanted to see more reviews of "this" particular amp. Specially if on stand by. And if the user could review the customer service behind the company would be even better:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HEAVYME ... 4785141763
I believe you’re referring to that issue with the Fortin Sigil? That link didn’t go directly there, but I think I know what you’re talking about

I remember the Zulu I used to own had issues and had to have a lot of pointless back and forth until they finally agreed to repair, which I was entitled to since I bought it new and owned for less than a year at the time

braintheory":2r4izz8u said:
SBlue":2r4izz8u said:
I wanted to see more reviews of "this" particular amp. Specially if on stand by. And if the user could review the customer service behind the company would be even better:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HEAVYME ... 4785141763
I believe you’re referring to that issue with the Fortin Sigil? That link didn’t go directly there, but I think I know what you’re talking about

I remember the Zulu I used to own had issues and had to have a lot of pointless back and forth until they finally agreed to repair, which I was entitled to since I bought it new and owned for less than a year at the time

Yep... that’s the one!

Back