Bush League Reverb Deal

While the tracking # thing happened with the custom order I did with GGN, Keith made it right and I got exactly what I paid for same as UberschallEL34 experienced. I've also purchased numerous pedals and a couple Friedman guitars which all shipped immediately from GGN. I understand not liking the tracking practice, I didn't like it either when it happened on my custom order, but in the end, Keith has always delivered for me... I guess what I'm saying is that even though this stuff is frustrating, in my experience Keith is no scumbag.
Of everybody's take on this mess, your's is by far the shadiest. If you're not the criminal, I question why you'd stand up for him.

Of everybody's take on this mess, your's is by far the shadiest. If you're not the criminal, I question why you'd stand up for him.
Not exactly sure why you are throwing shade at me. it took me 5 months to get my order, I wasn't happy about it, but I still got it... in my experience a real scumbag wouldn't have delivered at all. If me offering my perspective and experience to the thread offends you, then good.

Back