Anyone with a Telecaster is an idiot if you pass on this!

I don't know what "Antique Bangs" are either. I'm picturing my Mom with a soup bowl and a pair of scissors trying to make me look like Ringo Starr.

romanianreaper":neifig08 said:
I don't know what "Antique Bangs" are either. I'm picturing my Mom with a soup bowl and a pair of scissors trying to make me look like Ringo Starr.

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 608
He should just whittle him down into a Telecaster. Kinda made me think of the wooden Indian from Creepshow 2.
“See this hair man! I’m going to Hollywood!”

skoora":1bu6pjad said:
He should just whittle him down into a Telecaster. Kinda made me think of the wooden Indian from Creepshow 2.

Haha, I literally watched that movie a couple weeks ago.

skoora":b39bj9ji said:

LOL!! Win!!

Good point dude, why the F wouldn't this guy whittle down that bastard. He could even keep the whole cowboy head and have the ability to put a cigarette in his mouth and make it smoke for a "stage trick" affect. Brilliant!!

Marshalll":3ilm1wv4 said:
romanianreaper":3ilm1wv4 said:
You guys with a USA Telecaster need to pull your heads out of your ass and jump on this deal. You would be crazy not to get this. I'll be disappointed in all of you if someone doesn't go for this. Idiots! Hand carved!!!!

https://dayton.craigslist.org/msg/d/van ... 09188.html

Damn,local pickup only :) :doh:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Start a GoFundMe and we'll ship that bastard over to you. LOL!

boyedav":f8y5fyo1 said:
That's a new statue that's been relic'd to look vintage. You're better off though with current production statues, made on pre-war tooling ;-)

LOL!!!

Who knows, maybe the guy selling this is testing everyone to see who will bite.

Would be something if the cowboy is just a shell for a 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard tucked neatly inside. LOL!

Back