Update on Hopkins Modded Marshall High Gain Beta II Un-Named

NewReligion

Update on Hopkins Modded Marshall High Gain Beta II Un-Named 02-July-2020 DCH

Thanks for listening and posting.

David...♫

This mod sounds fuller in the clip than your other mods. Are my ears hearing this right. I think it sounds pretty sick and up my alley.

bhuard75":3innefvf said:
This mod sounds fuller in the clip than your other mods. Are my ears hearing this right. I think it sounds pretty sick and up my alley.

Thank you. Yes your ears are hearing it correctly. It is recorded the same way. I have not selected a name for it yet. But it is sonically a collective of all I have learned in a all tube single channel amp.

That is not to say it will not be offered with a footswitchable Solo Master or Clean Channel.

In addition the V-Mod (Voltage Dissipation) & VNFB (Variable Negative Feedback) can be added to this circuit as well. There are always options.

Thank you for the interest.

David Hopkins

NewReligion":1b659yx3 said:
bhuard75":1b659yx3 said:

Thank you. Yes your ears are hearing it correctly. It is recorded the same way. I have not selected a name for it yet. But it is sonically a collective of all I have learned in a all tube single channel amp.

That is not to say it will not be offered with a footswitchable Solo Master or Clean Channel.

In addition the V-Mod (Voltage Dissipation) & VNFB (Variable Negative Feedback) can be added to this circuit as well. There are always options.

David Hopkins

Is the VNFB (Variable Negative Feedback) like a built in noise gate?

frontline205":9vu7vk5s said:
NewReligion":9vu7vk5s said:
bhuard75":9vu7vk5s said:

Hey thanks for the interest & thank you for listening.

Yes your ears are hearing it correctly. It is recorded the same way. I have not selected a name for it yet. But it is sonically a collective of all I have learned in a all tube single channel amp.

David Hopkins

Is the VNFB (Variable Negative Feedback) like a built in noise gate?

No. It allows the user to switch between a darker smother NFB on a Resonance pot on a certain tap to a
significantly higher resistance on yet another ohm tap for tighter brighter “more metalish” tone.

But NEVER fizzy.

David Hopkins

Back