Happy 4th Rig Talkers!!

maddnotez

Banned
Hope everyone is well.

Any bbqs? Beer? Whos shooting bottle rockets from their ass?

To celebrate my enslavement I have finally pulled the trigger. Been debating this for a long time, trying to decide on what amp to get. Was gonna get the Fortin EP but it doesn't seem like its ever gonna happen soooooo I decided to save a grand and put in my order for the MI Audio Megalith Beta.

160w of brutality. Can take any octal tube up to KT-100. I got an extra gain switching circuit added along with a tinted plexiglass front panel. Got excited and wanted to post about it. Will probably be a minute before it arrives but I will definitely post a NGD when it's here. :rock:

maddnotez":a26jaohy said:
Hope everyone is well.

To celebrate my enslavement I have finally pulled the trigger. Been debating this for a long time, trying to decide on what amp to get. Was gonna get the Fortin EP but it doesn't seem like its ever gonna happen soooooo I decided to save a grand and put in my order for the MI Audio Megalith Beta.

160w of brutality. Can take any octal tube up to KT-100. I got an extra gain switching circuit added along with a tinted plexiglass front panel. Got excited and wanted to post about it. Will probably be a minute before it arrives but I will definitely post a NGD when it's here. :rock:

Happy 4th of July.

I’m really curious to hear how you like the Beta. I’ve been thinking about ordering one for a while now too.

maddnotez":313iykmi said:

Happy 4th. Apparently the bottle rocket is supposed to point OUTWARD, just FYI. I didn't read the directions and now my colon looks like the inside of an old coal mine, yet patriotic....

I'm going over to a friend's house to eat, drink, and play yard games, all at a good distance of course.

Good luck with you tone chasing bonanza!!

Happy 4th fellow RTrs!

This is my 10th year on this page in some form of internet identity!

Link to that amp? Interesting!

romanianreaper":xwxrkmsk said:
Happy 4th. Apparently the bottle rocket is supposed to point OUTWARD, just FYI. I didn't read the directions and now my colon looks like the inside of an old coal mine, yet patriotic....

It's not gay if it is in the name of Uncle Sam :rock:

hstlaurent":xwxrkmsk said:
Happy 4th of July.

I’m really curious to hear how you like the Beta. I’ve been thinking about ordering one for a while now too.

May be a while. I think 2-3 months. :doh:

Dopethrone":xwxrkmsk said:
Happy 4th fellow RTrs!

This is my 10th year on this page in some form of internet identity!

Link to that amp? Interesting!

Congrats and same. i joined in 2009 I think.

Here is the link that sold me on the amp but there are some others out there. Was also tempted to get the Gamma because it sounded so pissed off but....idk I am old and like more watts.

maddnotez":7q3k3t0o said:
romanianreaper":7q3k3t0o said:

It's not gay if it is in the name of Uncle Sam :rock:

Truth!! The only difference between a toy and rocket is gunpowder and a wick...…

:D

Back