This forum has been so helpful during the pandemic

romanianreaper

I just gotta say that this forum has been awesome during this whole quarantine, the racial divide issues, etc. The fact that we stay out of political discussions, religion, etc. and just talk about gear has made this place a refuge from the bullshit.

We need a place like this where we are all into our music and going broke buying gear. LOL! I don't want to get all touchy-feeley, etc. but seriously there are a lot of us who have been quarantined and by ourselves during all of this crap. It is good to know I can jump on the forum and hear some horror story about someone's wife mad at them because they bought an Yngwie Fender Stratocaster and justified it by telling her "yes, but it came with a pair of his leather pants". LOL!

Anyway, keep rocking and F all of this other crap going on brothers!!!

Yep a place I can go to see, talk, discuss, and research nothing but gear. It’s refreshing

Great indeed buddy. I get enough political stuff everywhere else. As i was talking with my brother, even the so called "metal" sites like blabbermouth or metalsucks are filled with political editorial.

Beyond Black":1kgg86h7 said:
Word. I love this place. It’s part of my daily routine. :LOL: :LOL:

LOL, yep!! After I check out "pastafetishes.net" and "theballgagemporium.net", I always make it my duty to swing by RT.....

:D

I love coming here to get a break from the worthless political trolls and covid conspiracy theorists.

For me it's all about 80s/early 90s guitar gear and checking out the clips, vids, and spirited discussions based on those topics.

Dick Butter Nuts":2smvxdcd said:
I love coming here to get a break from the worthless political trolls and covid conspiracy theorists.

For me it's all about 80s/early 90s guitar gear and checking out the clips, vids, and spirited discussions based on those topics.

Hells yeah man!!! I am thankful every day during this damn pandemic that I play guitar. I would go insane listening to all of this crap that is going back and forth. Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of social media in a way because it has kept me connected with a lot of my friends. But if I see another "I'm a hound dog and was born with only three legs. Can I get a share?". :scared:

I want to talk about TONEZ!!! I never get tired of guitars, amps, tubes, cords, and even strings!! We all have an addiction and it is a good one....well sorta. LOL! I hate those threads where we all add up how much we have spent over the years. Those have a big puckering affect. :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

Not as long as some folks. But this place has been my ‘escape’ from normal day things since 2008.
I find most my daily ‘problems’ aren’t just mine. But have had lot great discussions on here. This forum rules. :thumbsup:

Back