Have my music page up at bandcamp finally!

romanianreaper

First off for any of you guys that do your own music, you should create a page at bandcamp. It is super easy to create and is free!! You can either have your stuff available for free downloads or set it up for people to pay, etc. Anyone on the fence, trust me it is easier than you can even imagine. I was just on the forum the other day asking about having a page!

Second, I just do this for fun. I have a regular job (boo, hiss!!) but do this to create and just have fun. I "sing" in a lot of the songs but more like yelling almost in key. LOL! I don't take myself too seriously and don't give a crap. I'm old and just like creating songs. Anyway, here is a link to my page and the latest song I just did. This one is just an instrumental. Get your stuff up there guys and we can all just create and tell COVID-19 to go to hell! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

https://mikepuskas.bandcamp.com/track/beyond-the-sky

Very cool. That instrumental is really good too.

I pay $9.99 /month to Bandzoogle to host my website. The only reason I still keep it is because it’s good for hosting images, streams, videos and things like that. I’ve got so many things linking to it that I don’t want to deal with everything that might break. But I think I need to kill it and look at something like bandcamp.

stratjacket":4ptcnpzh said:
Very cool. That instrumental is really good too.

I pay $9.99 /month to Bandzoogle to host my website. The only reason I still keep it is because it’s good for hosting images, streams, videos and things like that. I’ve got so many things linking to it that I don’t want to deal with everything that might break. But I think I need to kill it and look at something like bandcamp.

Thanks dude! :rock:

Buckeyedog":1oq11160 said:
Nice work brother!!! I hear a bit of Maiden, Lynch and Metallica in there. :)

Thanks man! Hope you are hanging in there dude during all of this crap. :)

What guitars you have these days? I think you had four when I was over a few years ago. Any new purchases? I hope so!! :D

romanianreaper":14nm277e said:
Buckeyedog":14nm277e said:

What guitars you have these days? I think you had four when I was over a few years ago. Any new purchases? I hope so!! :D

Ha! I think I have 5?

Mexi strat, PRS SE Marsden and Zach Myers, Music Man EVH and EVH Stealth Special. Just sold my G0.

Buckeyedog":2t3eh032 said:
romanianreaper":2t3eh032 said:
Buckeyedog":2t3eh032 said:

Ha! I think I have 5?

Mexi strat, PRS SE Marsden and Zach Myers, Music Man EVH and EVH Stealth Special. Just sold my G0.

Awesome!! I love that Music Man EVH you have. I have thought about picking one of those up some day. Great guitar!

errrrrl":3qdwwbm8 said:
Very cool man! I may need to copy you and do what you did one day ;)

Brah, you definitely need a page!! I've heard some of those recordings man and would be killer to have those songs together. Plus, you sing and play all of the instruments!! :rock:

Dick Butter Nuts":3codw1co said:
Finally got around to listening, intense! I'm hearing some Lynch and Satch influence.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for giving them a listen man! I get that a lot about the Lynch, Satch, and some Alice in Chains references. It is funny because I think most of us don't realize that we pick up on certain styles of some of our heroes and don't even notice it. :)

romanianreaper":y0zm9290 said:
Buckeyedog":y0zm9290 said:
romanianreaper":y0zm9290 said:
Buckeyedog":y0zm9290 said:

Ha! I think I have 5?

Awesome!! I love that Music Man EVH you have. I have thought about picking one of those up some day. Great guitar!

Yeah my EVH is a great axe!!! I'll never let that one go.

Back