update on whatever a rig is.... KHE electronics switcher

diezelduder

four amps 2 cabinets (currently)

khe electronics switcher happens to be what one may call the shit, da bomb diddy, or ok that's cool

pics who cares

Jack Luminous":1cgeehzx said:
I want one ! The ACS 4x4 FX. Great piece of gear but expensive.

i kind of have to agree a bit expensive but expandable hence more expensive when i get some more amps

still cheaper than a 444 by ampete

ampete isn't expandable like, or at least not like most of all the khe new stuff, soooo idk man

de lisle is the best priced stuff, with built in attenuater stuff

but yeah 1100 or so, is expensive

Kinda. Not a line out per se but you could use the attenuator loop (yes, the thing has a loop to put an atteunuator of your choice after all the amps and before speaker) to plug any kind of DI box like H&K RedBox or Suhr Iso Line Out etc. and get a line out for W/D/W setup.

I prefer having the individually adjustable line outs for each selected amps, like that of the CAE V.1

Picture041-1.jpg

Jack Luminous":3ei1gj3c said:
Zachman":3ei1gj3c said:
I prefer having the individually adjustable line outs for each selected amps, like that of the CAE V.1

How much is the CAE thing ?

Don't know... I've had mine since 2006, but they weren't cheap back then.

I want to say around $1500

there's still a couple of egnater ss-4's for sale from one duder on reverb, he's willing to sell for much cheaper than the listed price

those have line outs for the amps,

i don't need said line outs, i have a load box as one of the speaker cabs that's how i record, and "need" such a set up, need is very very very ...... very uhhh most likely want

but makes things easier

m

Back