powerstage 700

so i found a used seymour duncan powerstage 700 and it didnt come with rack ears. anyone know what size and where to get them. i couldnt find them on duncans site and they im having trouble with them getting back to me

any help would be appreciated

I believe they're proprietary, made especially for the powerstage 700 as it is a very non-standard height and width for a rack unit, like 11.5 inches wide x 1.5U height or something.

Either way, once you get it setup please let us know what you're using it with, and your impressions of it!

I finally got ahold of Seymour Duncan service and they are specific for the device, luckily they have some and are sending me a set, just had to pay for the shipping so that is really cool of them

I'm using it with an axe fx 3 stereo out into two 4x12's. I've used qsc and a power brick previously so I don't have a lot of back ground. the eq is nice to quick change the settings although I can do the same with a GEQ in the preset also, this is just easier. very clean and loud. what you put in you get out. would like to compare to a matrix but those are challenging to find it seems

Back