Camo King V

Dig that muchly! Who did it and what’d it cost?

I’ve been looking everywhere for a camo Viper, could just buy a black one and have it done up like this!

I definitely like it...love the Hanneman connection and it's not the usual camo you see. Looks really good on the King V too...very cool :rock:

I can't wait to get it put back together. I guess some new hardware couldn't hurt either. I'll post more when it's done. Appreciate everyone's comments too?

exo-metal":3m8z8o3w said:
I can't wait to get it put back together. I guess some new hardware couldn't hurt either. I'll post more when it's done. Appreciate everyone's comments too?
As soon as I saw it I went to Warmoth site looking to build RR Custom-ish thing just do do something like that. An hour later I had 'virtually built' an Iceman sort of thing. :LOL: :LOL:

People actually thought this thread was weak like them lol
There may be a story to come that I promise will be next level snd I'll just leave it there for now.

Nah man that is at the shop where it was done. To clear some of this up there is two guitars here, the camo and the blk...which I believe may be a historic piece but yet to confirm as of yet.

I was told there may be reason to believe my blk king v may be an artist build ordered by Bob Rock for the recording of the Black album. If it turns out to be Hetfield's he's outta luck bc there's no way he's getting it back from me. I'm waiting to hear back from FMIC/Jackson now. I made contact and sent a message, so now we wait...

Pretty damn cool. Love it.

Here's a couple of pics of my old Jackson KV-1 Mustaine sig that I had refinished in winter camo.

VMLEAda.jpg

a8RF3gA.jpg

Unfortunately I sold it while on a selling spree, and regretted it ever since.

Funny story: When I got it, it had already been molested. It had been refinished poorly in white, the Kahler was long gone, and someone had done a questionable job of installing a TOM bridge and tailpiece. There was also a signature in black marker across the front of the guitar. Whose signature? Kerry Fucking King's!!! :D I can just imagine someone handing a Dave Mustaine signature guitar to Kerry King and asking him to sign it.

exo-metal":1m7bu3og said:
Joel Drabecki had a white KV1 refin, was it his? I bought one of my KV1s from him but it was mint.

I really have no idea. I got it off eBay.

Back