Pffffft

Was just a complaint post about my classified posts being removed without warning. Oh well, reposted.

Monkey Man":3meecuj9 said:
So they've stuck for now then?

Strange, this happening to both you and Devilinside. :confused:
Yeah but I had reverb links in mine so I assume that is why.

311splawndude":1nop40p0 said:
maddnotez":1nop40p0 said:
Monkey Man":1nop40p0 said:
So they've stuck for now then?

Strange, this happening to both you and Devilinside. :confused:
Yeah but I had reverb links in mine so I assume that is why.
I didn't know that was a problem :dunno:

Oh. And. ish!

I didn't either as I see them all the time but I checked the rules and its there so thats my assumption. Cancelled ads nonetheless toboot but was just to see the pictures.

Oh well. I reposted the ads. Someone buy my shit im quitting life.

Ill have an MI Audio Megalith up for sale soon as well that hasn't even been delivered yet. Skip the 3 month wait and save a couple bucks!!!

maddnotez":354bpc8k said:
I didn't either as I see them all the time but I checked the rules and its there so thats my assumption. Cancelled ads nonetheless toboot but was just to see the pictures.

Yeah. So was the 50 min post count.

And then there is the no politics/religion thing. Oh well. Long live Rig-Talk :yes:

Mailman1971":pd2t3m8i said:
I’m right behind ya man.
Think me and my drummer jammed 2 times total this year.
Yeah man I could write a novel about it but I'll keep it short in saying that it just isn't the same anymore.

311splawndude":3bez1t7d said:
maddnotez":3bez1t7d said:

Yeah. So was the 50 min post count.

And then there is the no politics/religion thing. Oh well. Long live Rig-Talk :yes:

Long live for sure and I hope so. Regardless of my playing status Rig Talk will always hold a special place in my heart.

Have been here as a late joiner since 2009 when I first discovered the existence of internet forums. So many good times, knowledge and friends made here. Many are gone now but cannot be forgotten. This place is kind of like a Fraternal Order of Musicians to me. Some big names have rolled through too which was super cool seeing. Great laughs from so many people like Steve K for instance can never be replaced.

maddnotez":ukvt6fm1 said:
Mailman1971":ukvt6fm1 said:
I’m right behind ya man.
Think me and my drummer jammed 2 times total this year.
Yeah man I could write a novel about it but I'll keep it short in saying that it just isn't the same anymore.
Sad this sounds. I’ve moved on to arcade machines. And movies.
I try to pick up the guitar. Just no drive.
Played hundreds of hours weekend after weekend. Over a decade. Just burned out I guess?
Got bout 10k worth of stuff i wanna sell. :yes:

Back