Holiday Ampfest SAT Nov 28th Mike Fortin will be in Town!!

Gainfreak":2wvf7qoz said:
Larry,
If you make it out this way, The first beer is on me and I promise that we will drink the good stuff!!!
Agreed! But the following five are on me :cheers: Ouch :confused: usually after the 3-th or 4-th I can't count anymore - but when you show me the way 'back home' to the guys and amps after this - no prob :thumbsup:

Gainfreak":2wvf7qoz said:
I think an ampfest with you and Mike would be awesome ;) :rock:
Fuckin' awesome! And maybe for some more interesting, than the Winter Namm :rock:
It's not just fun! I'm seriously thinking about coming over to NY - and a good time for me probably would be late April or May.
We need another desk for lolzgreg :D Someone with a good video cam and (among others of course) psychodave's cabs again ;)

And there nothing else than awesome, overwhelming and brain robbing amps :rawk:

Larry

novosibir":2vdyxqdl said:
I'm seriously thinking about coming over to NY...

Hey Larry, you do realize that if you come here, I will be forced to have security hold you in the country until you mod a Marshall for me while you're here... :LOL: :LOL:

thegame":16568bp6 said:
Digital Jams":16568bp6 said:
thegame":16568bp6 said:
Then its settled : Fortin/Larry ampfest : CANADA : summer 2010 !

Be thereBe thereBe thereBe thereBe there !!!

A man can dream, can't he ? :yes: :LOL: :LOL:

No way man, this is HOM territory and it goes to Long Island :gethim: :D

Thats cool. One day we'll have a Canuk ampfest in HORM territory. :D

I have to admit the last 6 cd's that I have bought are from Canadian players :scared:

NewWorldMan":1ko0gd6n said:
Hey Larry, you do realize that if you come here, I will be forced to have security hold you in the country until you mod a Marshall for me while you're here... :LOL: :LOL:
If you don't expect, that I make it to a 2-channel or 3-channel rebuilt with loop, bells & whistles, but we keep it one channel straight through in the 3-stages & CF pattern, then we can make this in the evening besides a beer or two... no security required :D

Larry

novosibir":5z1txafw said:
Gainfreak":5z1txafw said:
Larry,
If you make it out this way, The first beer is on me and I promise that we will drink the good stuff!!!
Agreed! But the following five are on me :cheers: Ouch :confused: usually after the 3-th or 4-th I can't count anymore - but when you show me the way 'back home' to the guys and amps after this - no prob :thumbsup:

Gainfreak":5z1txafw said:
Fuckin' awesome! And maybe for some more interesting, than the Winter Namm :rock:
It's not just fun! I'm seriously thinking about coming over to NY - and a good time for me probably would be late April or May.
We need another desk for lolzgreg :D Someone with a good video cam and (among others of course) psychodave's cabs again ;)

Larry

Good Times!!!! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

Hopefully we can make this happen!! (and drink the beers after the ampfest so that we don't fall all over the amps :D )

novosibir":34t24nqd said:
Gainfreak":34t24nqd said:
Larry,

Gainfreak":34t24nqd said:

Larry

NY amp show is every May.

Back