The Amp GOD Chronicles (EBAY idiots!!)

He un-boxed it and just posted a new pic. Wonder why he won't give a close up of the serial number?? Because it sure looks like it says Revision Blue right below Hand Built in the U.S.A and above the serial number!! What a scammer!!! :gethim:

He just added this to the body of the auction:

ps--hey geniuses, ya see any bias test points on the rear of this head?? You people are amazingly dim if you can't tell a revision 2 from a a Blue (which we are also selling one of, by the way). What's worse is that you people should stick to retail; as ebay is not the place for you insofar as you question things like this--I mean, it's not as though we are selling our first amp here!!

I read that too.........

I have been selling on Ebay since 1997. I have well over 3000 positve feedbacks.
He mentions that EBAY is NOT THE PLACE TO ASK QUESTIONS about the things your trying to buy???

That fucker is in LaLa land.......... :LOL: :LOL:

I just sent him this:

You sir are a scammer and an idiot. I see you posted another pic, funny how you won't show a close-up of the serial number. And the blue colored bias test points can clearly be seen in the original pic of the back of the amp (the middle pic, just in case you get confused).

:LOL: :LOL:

I seen his half ass picture he posted. What a joker.
That is how he represents his products???
took the time to open the box....and posted one shitty pic of the back that you cant make out anything.

He must be on drugs.........

Oh wait.... :LOL: :LOL:

I am the easiest guy to get along with.
But your right. He was a DICK right from the Getgo!
Super defensive and RUDE!!!
I would NEVER EVER buy something from someone if I saw thats how he replies to people.
Like I mentioned before.....what if it didnt work when you got it?

"You are an Idiot and do not know how to turn on an Amplifier. You probably Broke it"

I can hear him already. :no:

It just keeps getting better!! Just got this in my ebay messages. :LOL: :LOL:

"You sir are an idiot! Stick to retail, rookie! Yeah, sellers with almost 2000 feedback--they're scammers. Yeah, that's how we keep going: by selling Fener Champs as SL-100's. You're a dog turd for logic, pal. Sell your idiocy elsewhere. You want to see a serial number, BUY THE HEAD! Oh, that's right, you've been blocked from bidding and can't buy this amp. Well, since you can't take the word of sellers with 99+ percent feedback at nearly 2000 posts, you shouldn't be on ebay anyway--stick to Guitar Center--it's where little girls like you should be shopping so you can touch and see the item. We hear on the powerseller post board are just laughing at you and your logic."

- metaunstable

And I was just about to place my bid on the one-of-a-kind REV2.BLUE!! Oh well, maybe next time!! :LOL: :LOL:

Uhhhhhhhhhh........yup

He sent this in an email to me. I replied "See the serial #? It says 'Revision Blue' right above."

Attachments

• amp.jpg
    amp.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 27,541
TheMagicEight":159l3rvj said:
Uhhhhhhhhhh........yup

He sent this in an email to me. I replied "See the serial #? It says 'Revision Blue' right above."
His reply:

"Yeah, but Bogner says it is just prior to the Blue being modded into their circuits. I can send it to them and have then gothrough it, as it is most likely around mid `04, which is right at the cut-off point. However, they say that this serial number is NOT a Blue. I told them the chassis used the Blue loop system, though the PCB is different, and they used the serial to say it was a II. Let me see what they say tomorrow."

TheMagicEight":3n5494n0 said:
Uhhhhhhhhhh........yup

What a scamming idiot!! Nice close up of the blue bias test points too!! The bias test points are a part of the BLUE power tube board in the REVISION BLUE amps. :hys:

Ask him to slide the chassis out of the head and send you a guts shot. :thumbsup:

And the tranny changes his story again :lame:
TheMagicEight":1mwepqik said:
TheMagicEight":1mwepqik said:
Uhhhhhhhhhh........yup

His reply:

"Yeah, but Bogner says it is just prior to the Blue being modded into their circuits. I can send it to them and have then gothrough it, as it is most likely around mid `04, which is right at the cut-off point. However, they say that this serial number is NOT a Blue. I told them the chassis used the Blue loop system, though the PCB is different, and they used the serial to say it was a II. Let me see what they say tomorrow."

"I KNOW THE AMP SAYS FENDER.....BUT ITS REALLY A MARSHALL!!
Why you keep asking questions you NEWBIE! If I say its a MARSHALL I dont give a damn what the manufacturer says its a Fender!! Its a GOD DAMN MARSHALL!!!"

:LOL: :LOL:

He is about as cool as that......

Death by Uberschall":2op5ft0f said:
TheMagicEight":2op5ft0f said:
Uhhhhhhhhhh........yup

What a scamming idiot!! Nice close up of the blue bias test points too!! The bias test points are a part of the BLUE power tube board in the REVISION BLUE amps. :hys:

Ask him to slide the chassis out of the head and send you a guts shot. :thumbsup:
Well it could be that they put the bias test points in during the transition, though it still uses the green PCB. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I might make a crude drawing in Paint or something pointing an arrow to the test point and asking "do you what these are? I didn't see them on other Rev 2 models..."

OK, here's the deal. The amp obviously has the bias test points. So his argument that the amp is in a newer chassis, but doesn't have the upgraded circuits is wrong. I've circled the bias test points on the underside of the BLUE power tube board provided by nbarts. You can clearly see the test points are a part of the new BLUE board. Yellow is for each tube and Red is the common grounding point. The bias test points protrude from the board up through to the outside of the chassis next to the power tubes. SEE pic:

bognerc1.jpg

Heres another reply when I asked him about posting some close ups of the back and serial....

"Here's the serial: +-v. According to Bogner, this is a transition/late Revision 2. It has no bias points, but aside from not have external bias points, everything else about the chassis is just like a Blue--it even says "blue". The PC board, however, is apparently the last of the green board runs. However, I now am wondering what type of modifications Bogner could have performed with those PC boards. I mean, they are different from the boards in the blue revisions, but what's the real difference? Hell, at a certain point you just have to plug and play; as all you people have become WAY to retentive. Suffice it to say, this is one of the last revision 2's and is what Bogner tells us is a "transitional" R-2 head. I've had one other one like this and it was also a solid head--also a little different in tone from the blue, but just slightly. "

- metaunstable

Back