The Amp GOD Chronicles (EBAY idiots!!)

He has zero bids on everything listed. His web site makes him look more like a heroin addict. Dude is definitely burnt out and so far from reality it not funny.

jlbaxe":3hoyqi05 said:
He has zero bids on everything listed. His web site makes him look more like a heroin addict. Dude is definitely burnt out and so far from reality it not funny.
Do you think so? It's not like he's shooting up on his site or anything.....

Oh.....wait.......

cd_back_cover.jpg

HAHAHA!!

He has got to be the biggest joke I have come across!!!

:hys:

Wait......

I mean ..let me rephrase.....

The BADDEST MUTHA TO EVER GRACE THE STAGE!!
A TRUE AMP MASTER AND ROCK N ROLL GOD!!

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Mailman1971":34kirv7o said:
That phrase should end with "........as long as you're on heroin."

I just sent him a final message:

"Hello,

After seeing all the comments about people saying it's a Rev. Blue, I decided to verify the information you gave me. I'm glad I did. A phone call directly to Bogner informed me that not only did Rev. Blue Uberschalls use symbols for the serial #, but the Rev 2 had a different light, no FX loop control, and no bias test points. They said based on the pictures you have a Rev. Blue, not a Rev. 2, and that it will even say "Revision Blue" on the back of the amp because of its blue circuit boards - as opposed to the Rev. 2's green boards.

You may seriously want to consider revising your description. Had I actually bought the amp, I would have realized within minutes that it wasn't right and would have sent it back for a refund (eBay's buyer protection program orchestrates the process regardless of your policies). Anyway, it's your sale and your decision.

Thanks,
Nick"

Mailman1971":3g8o81nz said:
HAHAHA!!

Wait......

You best show the AMP GOD some respect or he'll put the smack down on you!!! :gethim:

Oh wait, junkies don't share their smack!! :LOL: :LOL:

The pic of him shooting up was a mistake. It was supposed to be him playing the guitar with the amp set on fire.
There was a mix up at the printing company. :D

Death by Uberschall":rekxe688 said:
Mailman1971":rekxe688 said:
HAHAHA!!

Wait......

You best show the AMP GOD some respect or he'll put the smack down on you!!! :gethim:

Oh wait, junkies don't share their smack!! :LOL: :LOL:

Thats fucking awesome :rock: This seller is such a poser.
TheMagicEight":gba4qlp6 said:
Mailman1971":gba4qlp6 said:
That phrase should end with "........as long as you're on heroin."

I just sent him a final message:

"Hello,

After seeing all the comments about people saying it's a Rev. Blue, I decided to verify the information you gave me. I'm glad I did. A phone call directly to Bogner informed me that not only did Rev. Blue Uberschalls use symbols for the serial #, but the Rev 2 had a different light, no FX loop control, and no bias test points. They said based on the pictures you have a Rev. Blue, not a Rev. 2, and that it will even say "Revision Blue" on the back of the amp because of its blue circuit boards - as opposed to the Rev. 2's green boards.

You may seriously want to consider revising your description. Had I actually bought the amp, I would have realized within minutes that it wasn't right and would have sent it back for a refund (eBay's buyer protection program orchestrates the process regardless of your policies). Anyway, it's your sale and your decision.

Thanks,
Nick"

:LOL: :LOL: Dude, it was creepin me out every time I looked at it. Besides, I dont want people that havent read this thread to think that was actually me :LOL: :LOL: Hes one fucked up looking tranny/amp guru :D
Death by Uberschall":1iq81p6u said:
Aww man, I really liked you new avatar. :LOL: :LOL:

Back