The Amp GOD Chronicles (EBAY idiots!!)

He who's name we cannot speak :LOL: :LOL: He's a guy that lurks here all the time who has been permabanned so he starts crap anyway he can with anyone who posts here. Sad

Death by Uberschall":206jif5h said:
::fred::":206jif5h said:
Death by Uberschall":206jif5h said:
::fred::":206jif5h said:
Carl, is that you??? :LOL: :LOL:
The seller's name isn't Carl, btw.
Carl is more of a Rig-Talk joke than anything else. ;)
Sorry, I'm not aware. I post on like 10 boards and can barely keep up with traditions on each.

Anyway, it's all fun and six pages of throwing shit at an obviously eccentric seller is probably how it should be on a teh Internetz. Normally, I would chime in with the rest, but sorry. I've had two excellent deals with this guy. Bought two amps from him. Both came without any problems. Absolutely smooth transactions.

When I bought my first amp from him quite a while ago, he asked me to do a wire transfer. I hesitated for a while and then decided to risk. Well, we had a nice deal and that was it. He could've fucked me in that deal and no way I would've gotten my money back. But he didn't. I talked to metaunstable over the phone and I admit, he's an emotional guy, but in a good way. Crazy about amps and pretty client-friendly.

So.. my point is. If you know teh tr00f (forgive my HCAF lingo, plz) and can distinguish between a rev2 and blue - well more power to you. But I really hate to see you all ruining a reputation of a solid ebay seller. He's a straight up and honest guy.

If anything ruined a reputation....it was himself.
He freaking ATTACKED everyone that was trying to write him.
talking all kinds of shit. So I say.........Fuck him! :thumbsup:

whatever man, I've been burned on ebay and on boards so many times, I really don't give that much of a fuck of what he does besides his sales. I just wanted to point out that he's an honest guy and that this thread should not be an indication of his integrity.

Well if you would of read his replies to people.....
you would think different.
Calling them Ignorant....childish....stupid....
When he was in the wrong. I am sure his great reputation is untarnished. :thumbsup:

::fred::":15c1mbhs said:
Well, I won't argue with that.

Ebay's about buying and selling though, not trolling the shit out of people.
Your absolutely correct. I have over 3200 positives on Ebay.
If I was selling something....and someone knew more about it then I did.
I would do my homework and check it out since I am responsible for selling that item.
Not go into some child like Rant and slander them. ;)

Mailman1971":1eas75kf said:
::fred::":1eas75kf said:

Your absolutely correct. I have over 3200 positives on Ebay.
If I was selling something....and someone knew more about it then I did.
I would do my homework and check it out since I am responsible for selling that item.
Not go into some child like Rant and slander them. ;)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290436338163&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Go to the comment section of that listing. That's a guy who accepts help and feedback.

Edit: oops, used the insert image option instead of link.

::fred::":whgyff9h said:
that refers to the buyers as well ;)
Exactly....I had people be jerks to me when I was selling something.
Simply 'blocked' them.....and it was done.
I am not getting into some war with an asshole that wants me to sell my stuff for less since he "Saw one on his LOCAL CRAIGS LIST FOR CHEAPER!!"

I wrote him back.....
well buy the local one for cheaper then. Good luck on your purchase. :LOL: :LOL:

::fred::":3g6h28ok said:

DBU sent a message to this guy simply giving him a heads up that his amp was a Blue and not a Rev2, and the guy replied with a nasty message. Had he not done that - had he not been an asshole to a guy only trying to help - this thread wouldn't exist.

TheMagicEight":127p0vfr said:
::fred::":127p0vfr said:

DBU sent a message to this guy simply giving him a heads up that his amp was a Blue and not a Rev2, and the guy replied with a nasty message. Had he not done that - had he not been an asshole to a guy only trying to help - this thread wouldn't exist.
EXACTLY!!!
2 sides to every story. And the seller was a Dickhead from the start. :yes:

So.....DBU did what his name says.............And it was PAINFULLY hillarious to witness this.. :LOL: :LOL:

Back