silverburst start ??

MYLILSS

just got back from the rockstar uproad tour, and saw jim root playing a silverburst strat, looked to have a rosewood/ebony fretboard, and had a black painted headstock. anyone ever seen one or know where i could find one ?? it looked fukin awesome :rock:

MYLILSS":2r41pmwx said:
just got back from the rockstar uproad tour, and saw jim root playing a silverburst strat, looked to have a rosewood/ebony fretboard, and had a black painted headstock. anyone ever seen one or know where i could find one ?? it looked fukin awesome :rock:

I saw one advertised in amongst a mess of other gits in a Sam Ash ad in one of my guitar mags...

Secondly, they're pretty common to the best of my knowledge - they're new, but they're out there.

V.

Ventura":1hzpaf4s said:
MYLILSS":1hzpaf4s said:

I saw one advertised in amongst a mess of other gits in a Sam Ash ad in one of my guitar mags...

Secondly, they're pretty common to the best of my knowledge - they're new, but they're out there.

V.

kool thanks. i always forget about samash and a quick glance didnt net any finds at my other spots i check. i am gonna check there now

The only custom trick might be the headstock being matched - but you can order that from Fender I am sure...

Peace,
V.

Ventura":1jjmzvsq said:
The only custom trick might be the headstock being matched - but you can order that from Fender I am sure...

Peace,
V.

yeah the headstock was matched and his had a dual humbucker setup which i still cant find, but i did find an american strat in that finish, which wouldnt be too hard to mod... :thumbsup:

crankyrayhanky":3kqe2w84 said:
The new Root Strats are online- made in USA, look killer

those do look awesome .... he had both versions of his strat out tonight, as well as hit white sig tele .... if i got one of his actual sig models i would be torn on wether to get the tele or the strat ...

Back