Suhr Modern vs. Suhr S4

gabaghoul

So I've got an S4 for about a year right now and I still absolutely love it. It is bar none the best guitar I have ever owned. It plays fast, sounds great and it is extremely versatile. This one covers a lot of ground.

That being said, I'm trying to find a reason to upgrade to a Modern but is it really possible to beat the quality of the S4? In fact, if I ordered a Modern I'd probably get the same wood combo and features. What does the Modern provide that the Pro Series does not? Can someone please convince me?

Well, I can't convince you that one is better than the other, because I don't believe that to be the case. For one, Pro Series guitars are built just as good as a custom Standard or Modern. And, as far as the models themselves, the Modern is just a little bit different in features than the S4....such as it coming with 24 frets and having no pickguard for instance. So, if you are in need of another Suhr, I'd say go for it. As a matter of fact, for the similar woods of a S4....I'd consider checking out the Modern that steve_k has for sale in the Classified Section....smokin' price! :rock: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=104188

This is about the different of devices that are modern and that are not. As well as some distinctions uk best essays are providing the limited versions that are trending on the daily basis.

Back