Anderson Amps 18/20/45 Head and 2- 2X12 Cabs

bluesman

andersonamps.com

Features:My Anderson Head was built to a 18/20/45. I was always a big fan of el84's so Jack was more than happy to comply with this request. The Features I went with was the two channel first clean then the OD with separate eq for each channel, tube reverb, tube clean boost, and tube tremolo. The tubes that I use in my head are a pair of KT66's, pair of el34's, pair of KT77's all with give me the 40 watts, then for 20 watts I go with a pair of 6V6's, and the 18 watts comes from a pair of el84's.

Sound Quality: For the sound quality it's like I've found the holy grail of amps. Truly a jem, what makes it so great is just how your guitar changes the tone I mean if I'm playing it equiped with the KT66's my Tele is so warm and smooth, then with the same setup on the Paul it's fuller lots of head room. Strat has a crisp sound not to bell like but darn I say Stevie tone? Then we get into changing the tubes around the tone are endless. I play meanly Blues and I fine that this amp is so perfect that I let my Mesa and THD go. I should also say that I had him built a 2X12 Cabinet with the head that is equiped with a Weber Silver Bell 75 watter and a Weber Blue Dog 75 watter. Then we did another 2X12 with two Weber 12A125 in white so cool. There more of a Jenson style. Best of both worlds.
With all of Jack's amp they are built point to point with only the best parts on the market. Built very well, it would be hard to find a company that could match this craftsmanship for the price of Jack's amps. I feel this amp well out live me.

Customer Support:Heres where I was most surprise. Jack built the amps one at a time. And he work with me hand in hand on everything. Down to color, speakers, tubes and sounds he's very passionate of the amps he want every person to love the amp. He answers all emails and calls, customer service doesn't get any better than this. The only thing that I found hard to deal with is his waiting list is over two years long but is very well worth the wait.

Overall Rating:Overall, I couldn't be happier with this amp. I been playing now for over 15 years. And like must gear head I've either own now or have own it. Marshall's Fender's Peavey, Mesa's Carvin's, you name it I've played it. And Jacks amps are in my option in the top 3 of amps I've played.

I appreciate for the information that you presented on Anderson Amps 18/20/45 Head and 2- 2X12 Cabs and that I think you have a wonderful information.

He answers all emails and calls, customer service doesn't get any better than this. The only thing that I found hard to deal with is his waiting list is over two years long but is very well worth the wait.

Next time I see one at a guitar show, I'll have to play it. The way I see it, I own far fewer amps than guitars (21 right now), so I might as well have a few GREAT amps in my herd. Thanks for the review.

Back