EGNATER RENEGADE 212 COMBO

Holtman

I have had my Egnater Renegade for almost a year now and it has been a long road! Out of the box, first impression was "cool look and great sound with all dials at 12'oclock. Started to mess with the reverb and once I went past a certain point it started to buzz real bad, not being too into revrb, I just disreguarded and did not turn past that point. Practiced every day and had band practice at least 2 times a week and at about 3 mo. started having more problems! I would play for aprx 45 min to an hour and the amp would start to make an intermittent fizzle sound. I tried everything to troubleshoot and the only thing that seemed to work was to place a fan behind to cool it down. Long story short, Egnater took care of everything, they ended up replacing the amp in the cab. Guess I just bought a lemmon, but, Egnater took great care of me, they were responsive and actually wanted to fix my problem! Fantastic customer service! My Renegade sounds F'n outstanding now and am very happy with my desition to purchase an Egnater.

Renegade has a pioneering leader TUBE MIX function for each channel, which allows you to mix deep, Calif., 6L6 aggressive nature of mid-range punch and British EL34 tubes.Egnater ncludes a heavy-duty cover with the Renegade 212 Tube Guitar Amp.

Egnater has amazing customer services thats for sure.

As a matter of fact, I own the Renegade 212 Tube Guitar amp! And, also just to put them out there Rollins Guitar. They are very good brand also. If you want something small but packs a punch go with the ROL-30. I play the electric bass guitar fyi

30 watts
8" speaker
Reverb
Gain Control
Independent level controls
Headphone jack
Treble, middle and bass controls
Frequency Range: 90-8KHz
Input Impendance: 1 M Ohms
Dimensions: 332 x 331 x 230mm
Weight: 8.5 Kgs

peace & love