Rocktron ProChorus

texmarkmusic

I just picked up a Rocktron ProChorus this week...It is pretty freaking amazing...All analog..6 assignable taps...80's era vintage rack gear...So far, the best setting has been to set one side totally dry and one side totally wet then set a tap on one side...The stereo field gets really wide...This piece has jumped to the top of my rack of gear....Right now even above my TC1210....

Never tried the Expression..I hear from others that it is a great bang for the buck...I think I paid $450 for the ProChorus....I got it from Chris Poland....The thing does some pretty cool things in regards to stereo widening....Running one side at 0 ms total dry and the other side total wet with the highest tap selected, it does some really neat things....In the past year or so, I have compiled a nice short list of what I would call vintage guitar rack effects....A couple of 2290's, a couple of PCM70's, a 1210, a SDE 3000, a SDR1000+, and a few more of the things that I dug about the 80's big rack setups....

Back