Myasnikov Superlead Pre Amp (SLO-100 - 3rd Channel Clone)

Been sharing on other posts here - I'm a Hard Rock\Metal guitarist and have owned most of the premier pre-amps out there and I want to share about my recent purchase. This is a mind boggling pre-amp with gain to spare, articulate punch and definition like nothing else I have ever owned. If Super Marshall gain and saturation is what your after, this little hand wired one channel tube pre-amp is right up your alley.

I combine this single channel pre with a Hughs & Kettner Access 3 channel (tube) pre-amp which allows me to bypass the H&K pre amp yet still keep the 3 FX loops\channel switching\MIDI functions. It all runs through a solid state Crown Power Base II (365 Watts X 2) with 4-JCM 800 1960-B cabs.

Regardless of how loud this may appear to be, you'll just have to take my word for it, it's all really about TONE. I can move a lot of air at low volumes with so many 12" speakers moving. Bottom end kicks you in the chest at 40-60 DB SPLs.

The H&K was great on it's own but the Myasnikov brings a whole new level of gain\punch and definition to my tone. No matter how much gain I have dialed up, I can bang on a G sus and then pick through each note on the high strings and hear every note clear as a bell while the chord just rings out forever. Leads are incredibly powerful and clear. The attack on each note is just phenomenal.

Can't say enough good things about it. Check em out - http://myasnikov-custom.com/

Back