Keep going, you will be a shining star.

Coolling

I don't wanna be your "the first choice" that implies there is a second choice , maybe the third choice. I just want to be your "ultimate choice".
Every single day, I always think, what is the purpose of perseverance? Success is affirmative!
For me, however, it was different.
When I was a kid, I really like American football and soccer. Whenever I watch the game, I am like everyone else, my heart is full of passion. Sadness of troubles are replaced by the pride of victory.
The pure dream of childhood is to become a hero soccer player.
You know what's interesting about this dream? What?
Nothing.
I got a very serious disease in my childhood. Since then I have been very thin and never become fatter or stronger.
You will feel how unfortunate this disease is for me, when you read this.
NO!!! Every day of training with classmates, even just for one day. I vowed to do everything in my power.
However.
Whenever I was training, I was always told: "told you to pass ball", but I was intercepted.
Everyone is laughing at me, you are not strong enough, the speed is too slow, the power is too small, can not keep up with the rhythm of the team, despite the fact that you've vowed to do everything in your power. But in fact you didn’t make any contribution.
You said that you can stick to it, you said that you want to be a hero player, "bullshit", this is not the problem now, you should work hard on other aspects.
I know, I really know. I know that I should quit, not to delay everyone. But, the only thought I had was: just for today I will try to live through this day only and not tackle my whole life problem at once. I can do something for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime.
(...Unfinished)
In fact, we should be responsible for ourselves. This is not the responsibility of others, because all success requires the help and cooperation of others, but we cannot rely on others to obtain it.
Now, I am both a Formal Supplier and a senior fan. I pursue my original dream in my own way .I love my original dream in my own way.
Today, although I can't be the most dazzling planet, I am willing to be a star in the sky, around the most dazzling planet, constantly spinning.
I sincerely thank everyone, administrators and webmasters, etc.

These are new sites for fans:
https://www.thetopsoccer.com
http://www.designerbag.store
I sincerely hope that we can save you the trouble of aimlessly looking for various stores and thus save you unnecessary time. If you use these platforms as your choice, I am very honored to thank you for your support. And we will serve you wholeheartedly. Even if it's not your choice, it doesn't matter.
If I bother you, please forgive me. Thank you.

Back