Dr. Feelgood amp rocks my world!!!

Nodnarb25

So, I just got back my Voodoo amp that Trace did the Dr. Feelgood mod to.

I've owned a LOT of amps in my day. Many of them were Marshalls. None of them delivered what I was really after. This is the first time I've been completely satisfied with an amp that lives in "modded Marshall land."

It is amazing!!! It sounds great dry, yet graciously accepts all my pedals. It is without a doubt the best single channel amp I have ever owned.

Trace's customer service is second to none. Very kind and gracious and willing to help! Thanks, Trace.

I know there are some other manufacturers that a lot of folks talk about on this board for getting that magic "brown" tone. I think Voodoo amps are the real business in this department. Voodoo deserves some serious respect!

If you are chasing the Marshall type tone that few truly deliver, Voodoo is spot on.

:rock:

I have a low gain pedal that has no street cred, but sounds amazing. I have a Danelectro Daddy-o that screams through my Dr. Feelgood.

It is the best sounding dirt cheap pedal I've run across. It has 3 bands of EQ that really help its usefulness.

I've got a buddy with a Klon. I'll have to see if I can borrow it fom him!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who's cuckoo for Voodoo! :LOL: :LOL:

Nodnarb25":1hulgzvs said:
I know there are some other manufacturers that a lot of folks talk about on this board for getting that magic "brown" tone. I think Voodoo amps are the real business in this department. Voodoo deserves some serious respect!

If you are chasing the Marshall type tone that few truly deliver, Voodoo is spot on.

Sounds good to me - how about some clips of the good Dr in action?

webrthomson":2577544s said:
Nodnarb25":2577544s said:

Sounds good to me - how about some clips of the good Dr in action?

lowmantotempole was kind enough to "donate" his clips in my Dr. Feelgood FS ad.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=126243

I can't agree more..... I just had one of my Voodoo V-Plex 50 watts worked on. Trace tweaked a few things for me, and added a Master Volume to it. I can't say enough good things about Trace and Voodoo.... They are top notch. Its the reason I have 2- Voodoo V-plex's and plan on sending my 100 watt 1959 SLP Marshall to him next.....

People always want to buy best quality made amps for their usages with they can generate perfect sounds. People like to get quick help with read of ukessays review in users of online services share their opinions.

Back