New Egnater Amp Mods Available Now for Rebel 20 & 30!

voodooamps

Egnater Rebel 20 Mods! - The "HG-Jose Mod™ & Mid-Drive Mods™ are now available!

Rebel20%20Net.png

1.) Egnater Rebel 20 Mid-Drive Mod™ ($245) - Described as Vintage High Gain™, our "Mid-Drive Mod™" is designed for those who like the organic plexi tone but with a little more gain on tap. It has all the tone of a plexi but with more harmonic richness & sustain. If you are vintage tone lover & want a pedal friendly amp - this is the Mod for you!

2.) Egnater Rebel 20 HG-Jose Mod™ ($345) - The famed HG-Jose Mod™ is now available for the Rebel 20! All the Hot-Rodded Marshall goodness from the 80's coupled with Voodoo's incredible easy-to-play feel makes this a must-have-Mod! There were so many great tones from the 80's hard rock hair bands & its now available to you. Get our proprietary 3-position Gain "Mode" mini toggle switch ($59) & you'll be able to get classic rock tones to 80's tones & so much more!

If you don't see your amp listed on our site - email or call us! As always questions are more than welcome & we encourage them as it helps us to better meet your needs. Please feel free to call 607-256-0465 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Mon-Fri EST.

Note - Prices listed above include our instant $50 discount

I just so happened to have a Rebel 20 Voodoo did the HG mod to that's up for sale now. It's in perfect condition, comes with the original bag, etc... Retails for $599 new, but with the mod I'd like to get $750. It's a great sounding amp!

I'll post in the classified section too.

Back