New 2-Channel Amps?!?!

PeteLaramee

Hey Trace, have you started building any of the 2-channel Hex, Witchdoctor, and/or V-Rock amps yet? If so do you have any pics? I notice your site still has the "artist renderings." I've been dying to try any/all of them.

Hey Trace, have you started building any of the 2-channel Hex, Witchdoctor, and/or V-Rock amps yet? If so do you have any pics? I notice your site still has the "artist renderings."

Yes we are building them and shipping them. They are very labor intensive as they are all hand wired (IE: no printed circuit boards) and in a bad economy we have been twice as busy as normal, which is a good problem to have (no complaints-lol). We have hired two additional employees to help us better manage the growth.

I've been dying to try any/all of them.

I do not believe we have a dealer in your area however if you are going to up in our area at some point please feel free to give me a call in advance. We have a showroom now and you are welcome to stop by and demo/test drive any products you like.

If you have any questions what so ever please do not hesitate to call me Pete :) Have a wonderful day and I hope your Christmas truly relaxing (I know you work hard). Please give all my best to your wife and I trust all is well.

Merry Christmas!
Trace

Back