Welcome Trace

Hope all is well in Ithaca

All is well here in Ithaca NY. We are expecting a snow storm tomorrow (Friday 12-19) but we've had a mild winter thus far so we cannot complain.

It's been a while since we have had the opportunity to hang out in person. How have you been? Are you playing in a band at the moment? What is the main guitar you are using? I trust all is well with you and I hope you have a fantastic Christmas holiday! :)

Happy holidays to you and yours!
Trace

Great to see you here, Trace! :thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind words Hacksaw, may Santa bring large amounts of musical gear this Christmas season ;)

Happy holidays to you my friend
Trace

voodooamps":4vedp61q said:

Thank you for the kind words Hacksaw, may Santa bring large amounts of musical gear this Christmas season ;)

Trace

aww :aww: kind words from a guy named "Hacksaw"...that's so cute :LOL: :LOL:...Christmas REALLY is in the air,folks! :yes:

......btw,just messin around with ya,Hacksaw.please dont cut my leg off :scared:

goldwing68nv":2wrssj74 said:
voodooamps":2wrssj74 said:

Trace

aww :aww: kind words from a guy named "Hacksaw"...that's so cute :LOL: :LOL:...Christmas REALLY is in the air,folks! :yes:

......btw,just messin around with ya,Hacksaw.please dont cut my leg off :scared:

LOL!! I am mellowing in my age.. :D Plus I am limiting my cutting activities back to 10-15 limbs a year.

I do love this time of year!!

It's about DAMN time we got Voodoo Amps on here!! Best cables around (IMO) and great amps too!! Glad to have ya Trace! :thumbsup:

voodooamps":1zqdwcid said:
Hope all is well in Ithaca

All is well here in Ithaca NY. We are expecting a snow storm tomorrow (Friday 12-19) but we've had a mild winter thus far so we cannot complain.

It's been a while since we have had the opportunity to hang out in person. How have you been? Are you playing in a band at the moment? What is the main guitar you are using? I trust all is well with you and I hope you have a fantastic Christmas holiday! :)

Happy holidays to you and yours!
Trace

Whats up with me. I work in a state Prison. Lots of fun there. :doh: I recently bought a Washburn Nuno Bettencourt N4. Love it. Been using a Marshall DSL but can defintiely see me grabiing another Marhsll type amp. I kinda miss my Vintage Modern. Would love to try your new Plexi-ish? amps out.

Back