NCD! Finally got a matching cab!

JerEvil

It was a bit of a cluster but got a killer deal on this floor model BE412.

PHwAXupl.jpg

Here it is with a buddy!

wLuEHlRl.jpg

Nice! I wonder what I am missing out on with the Friedman cab. Using a bogner 2x12 and Mesa oversized so the Friedman cab would be nice seeing all cabs I have are v30s. Noticed your bb, u digging it with the BE as much as I am? The HX effect switch channels on the BE? Congrats on the cab

MantraSky":347atrpi said:
Looks great! Dave's gear is the "Best!" and Love 4x12 cabinets.
Yeah... I am a fan for sure!

snowdog":347atrpi said:
Nice work
:rock:

Beandust":347atrpi said:
Nice! I wonder what I am missing out on with the Friedman cab. Using a bogner 2x12 and Mesa oversized so the Friedman cab would be nice seeing all cabs I have are v30s. Noticed your bb, u digging it with the BE as much as I am? The HX effect switch channels on the BE? Congrats on the cab
Speakers and the cab they are in will both make a difference for sure. This cab is really punchy. I had been using my BE with a V-Boutique oversized 212 with V30/H30 and it sounded killer. I just couldn't;t pass up this opportunity to get the matching cab at such a good price. Yeah, the BB is righteous with the BE but really want to try the Golden Pearl as well.

I am not using the HX for channel changing MOSTLY because... well, I never play clean! LOL! I ride my Volume knob more often live. At home i just flick the little toggle.

Congrats, I am awaiting my Xmas present. A custom order Friedman 4x12 in white tolex with a black badge to match my JJ. Your post has increased my anticipation...

Back