Rig-Talk

Guitars, Gear, Tone!
It is currently Thu, Jul 18, 2019 1:26pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: jj mini>?
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 02, 2019 3:02pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Wanker

Joined: Sun, Nov 01, 2009 6:29pm
Posts: 1601
Location: CT USA
Are you human?: 951
where is this beauty made? USA? when can we expect delivery???


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: jj mini>?
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 02, 2019 3:23pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Wanker
User avatar

Joined: Wed, Feb 01, 2012 11:30pm
Posts: 1410
Location: Seattle
Are you human?: 951
USA I think Dave said they will ship out this summer.

_________________
Suhr Modern Frost, Friedman Small Box 50 Combo, Torpedo live.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: jj mini>?
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 02, 2019 4:09pm 
Offline
Apprentice NOOB
User avatar

Joined: Thu, Feb 09, 2017 8:00pm
Posts: 60
Location: Pembroke Pines,FL
Are you human?: 951
I think Dave said June 1st


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: jj mini>?
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 02, 2019 4:36pm 
Offline
Rock God
User avatar

Joined: Wed, Dec 09, 2009 11:00am
Posts: 8551
Location: Chicagoish
Are you human?: 951
Made (assembled) in USA like all Friedman amps.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: jj mini>?
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 02, 2019 6:24pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Wanker

Joined: Sun, Nov 01, 2009 6:29pm
Posts: 1601
Location: CT USA
Are you human?: 951
the runts are not, usa..


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: jj mini>?
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 02, 2019 6:56pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Tue, Jul 04, 2006 10:10am
Posts: 554
Location: indianapolis, in
155 wrote:
the runts are not, usa..


I thought they were USA, just pcb?

_________________
Chad in Indy


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: jj mini>?
PostPosted: Sat, Mar 02, 2019 6:58pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Wanker
User avatar

Joined: Thu, Nov 08, 2007 6:44pm
Posts: 1040
All the components might not be here, but the runt is assembled in the USA.

_________________
Gibson, Suhr, Fender, MJT, Warmoth, Friedman


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: jj mini>?
PostPosted: Sun, Mar 03, 2019 11:08am 
Offline
Plank Cranker Wanker

Joined: Sun, Nov 01, 2009 6:29pm
Posts: 1601
Location: CT USA
Are you human?: 951
chadprsman wrote:
155 wrote:
the runts are not, usa..


I thought they were USA, just pcb?

if you look at the inside they are alot different from the USA 20 watt heads, yes pcb too


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: jj mini>?
PostPosted: Sun, Mar 03, 2019 2:22pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee

Joined: Tue, Oct 14, 2008 10:00pm
Posts: 320
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Yeah the Runt is PCB but its still assembled in the US.

_________________
AMP's- EVH 5150iii 50

CAB- Diezel 212 FL V30's

GUITAR's- ESP SRC-7, ESP SC-20, ESP SCT-607B, PRS Holcomb SE


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: jj mini>?
PostPosted: Mon, Mar 11, 2019 10:29am 
Offline
Rack Systems Ltd.

Joined: Fri, Jul 18, 2008 12:13am
Posts: 3008
Yes assembled here..

_________________
David Friedman/Rack Systems Ltd.
5419 Cleon Ave.
North Hollywood, Ca. 91601
818-209-4309
Racksystems@yahoo.com


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: jj mini>?
PostPosted: Fri, Mar 15, 2019 11:17pm 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee
User avatar

Joined: Fri, Nov 27, 2009 7:01pm
Posts: 744
Are you human?: 951
I can't wait to scoop up a JJ mini - June? :rock:

_________________
Whiskey- Tango- Foxtrot


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: jj mini>?
PostPosted: Mon, May 20, 2019 2:39pm 
Online
Plank Cranker Wanker

Joined: Wed, May 16, 2007 3:37pm
Posts: 1172
Anyone know if there is the volume drop when you go to the JBE channel on the Jr.?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: jj mini>?
PostPosted: Fri, May 24, 2019 5:26am 
Offline
Journeyman NOOB

Joined: Wed, Oct 26, 2016 5:47am
Posts: 196
Are you human?: 951
Junk Yard Dog wrote:
Anyone know if there is the volume drop when you go to the JBE channel on the Jr.?


Yes, there is.



Sounds good!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: jj mini>?
PostPosted: Fri, May 24, 2019 8:33am 
Offline
Plank Cranker Trainee
User avatar

Joined: Fri, Aug 26, 2016 11:59am
Posts: 556
Are you human?: 951
Jon BCN wrote:
Junk Yard Dog wrote:
Anyone know if there is the volume drop when you go to the JBE channel on the Jr.?


Yes, there is.



Sounds good!


Sounds great, and damn, feeling the playing. Good stuff.

_________________
It started with a Crate combo and a grunge pedal


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: jj mini>?
PostPosted: Thu, Jul 11, 2019 8:28am 
Offline
Hack

Joined: Wed, Jul 27, 2011 5:58pm
Posts: 19
Location: Napoleon, Ohio
Are you human?: 951
The demos of this I’ve watched are killer and making me really want to pick up one of these. One of them said though that the efx loop does not pass on to the direct out. Is this true? So none of your effects in the loop would be heard if running direct? Doesn’t make sense.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: jj mini>?
PostPosted: Fri, Jul 12, 2019 10:41am 
Offline
Supah Stah
User avatar

Joined: Sun, Mar 09, 2008 12:01pm
Posts: 2937
Location: Ontario, Canada
Are you human?: 951
markshu wrote:
The demos of this I’ve watched are killer and making me really want to pick up one of these. One of them said though that the efx loop does not pass on to the direct out. Is this true? So none of your effects in the loop would be heard if running direct? Doesn’t make sense.


Seriously...who makes this stuff up? :doh:

It works perfectly! Just ran it through my ASM-10 from the direct out with the effects loop connected and it sounds great. Everything is working and can be heard.

The direct out for this amp is solid and sounds fantastic!

:rock:

_________________
Friedman - Fractal - Line6 - Waza TAE - Fender CSx4 - Charvel CSx2


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: jj mini>?
PostPosted: Fri, Jul 12, 2019 3:14pm 
Offline
Rock God
User avatar

Joined: Wed, Dec 09, 2009 11:00am
Posts: 8551
Location: Chicagoish
Are you human?: 951
PBGas wrote:
markshu wrote:
The demos of this I’ve watched are killer and making me really want to pick up one of these. One of them said though that the efx loop does not pass on to the direct out. Is this true? So none of your effects in the loop would be heard if running direct? Doesn’t make sense.


Seriously...who makes this stuff up? :doh:

It works perfectly! Just ran it through my ASM-10 from the direct out with the effects loop connected and it sounds great. Everything is working and can be heard.

The direct out for this amp is solid and sounds fantastic!

:rock:

People who don’t have one


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Junk Yard Dog and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group - Terms of Use