New Friedman Wah

krueger

I have to give it up for Dave and his team. This wah is one of the most musical wah’s I have ever played. I just love the simplicity and the tone options.

Way to go Dave!

I’m seriously looking at this wah. One struggle I have with some wah pedals in the past was the “pop” or interruption when turning on the wah mid-riffing. Some wahs have louder pops than others.

I bet this one is smooth when you engage it.

Killer Wah! I have 1 of them on each of my boards. Love the option of the voice switch. Very nicely built and sounds amazing!

PBGas":hmwvz606 said:
Killer Wah! I have 1 of them on each of my boards. Love the option of the voice switch. Very nicely built and sounds amazing!

Cool! Is there a pop or latency when you engage/turn it on?

Junk Yard Dog":3skdlbvk said:
PBGas":3skdlbvk said:

Cool! Is there a pop or latency when you engage/turn it on?

You know...I haven't noticed. I have one of the board with my BE-50 and another on a board that I bring to rehearsals with me. I'm going to see if I audibly hear that this coming week and I'll try and remember to post here on it.

No real noticeable noise. I mean, like any Wah pedal, you will hear it when it goes on. There is no noticeable “pop” sound that comes out of my rig, though.

Back