Anyone using eq in front or in loop of Be100

Beandust

Seen a few mentions on this but I am wondering if anyone feels they need it with the BE or is it just to spice up solos.. some say it's a secret sauce" anyone doing it with a be100, any clips would be appreciated, or post. Thanks :rock:

You will love it if you do, using an Parametric Eq like the Wampler Equator in front of the amp or in the loop the result is that you will get your own sound with more control of frequencys without changing your tone. You can set the eq as a mid boost for solos too.

mxr2000":3ran5hfp said:
You will love it if you do, using an Parametric Eq like the Wampler Equator in front of the amp or in the loop the result is that you will get your own sound with more control of frequencys without changing your tone. You can set the eq as a mid boost for solos too.
Thanks man.. I've never imagined having to EQ a boutique amp but as of recent I've put a ts9dlx in front dumped the sat switch and staying on hbe as I saw others preferred. It's very addictive. I'm wondering if I get even better results from the BB boost, The mid boost from the eq does interest me but is the EQ from the BB enough? I guess being able to shape the mids is a huge plus, damn all these pedals. It never ends lol

Back