BE 100 being phased out..

RACKSYSTEMS":2639ebhm said:
Well the deluxe will have everything and more.. wont happen right away though.

It's the Deluxe going to be a BE50 with 100 watts, or is it going to have some other changes?

Jon BCN":ov4c78w7 said:
RACKSYSTEMS":ov4c78w7 said:

It's the Deluxe going to be a BE50 with 100 watts, or is it going to have some other changes?

If you listen to the latest tone talk with Greg Koch there is a discussion about it.. I believe he said its a 100 watt power section with everything else the same.

Any updates on when the BE100 Deluxe will be released? I recently sold my Bogner Shiva in anticipation of preordering one from Sweetwater

lespaul6":kg1nway0 said:
Jon BCN":kg1nway0 said:
RACKSYSTEMS":kg1nway0 said:

If you listen to the latest tone talk with Greg Koch there is a discussion about it.. I believe he said its a 100 watt power section with everything else the same.

I actually did it, but those videos are so long sometimes I miss some comments.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Jon BCN":2senya8h said:
lespaul6":2senya8h said:
Jon BCN":2senya8h said:
RACKSYSTEMS":2senya8h said:

I actually did it, but those videos are so long sometimes I miss some comments.

Thanks for clarifying that.

cool.. glad to help

Jon BCN":qixnht4k said:
MantraSky":qixnht4k said:
I absolutely love my BE-100 after all the modifications Dave has done \../

If you don't mind me asking, what modificatons are those?
Some of the mods were the standard type like the Negative-Feedback, Gain-Structure & Synergy-Capacitors but then there are Many "Personalize Modifications" to both Gain & Clean Channels that Dave and I worked together (Component values/Circuitry etc.) The original configuration is still nice sounding.

I have a BE-50 that I completely love. I will never replace it with anything else. It just does everything right for me. I would love a c45 switch on it but in reality, I have no need for anything more.

the 100W version is going to be amazing. Can’t wait to hear more at NAMM.

I love my BE50, but when I compare it to my Slax, I think I also want the 100 watt version of it. There’s just that difference between 2 and 4 power tubes.

I too would love to add C45, make the BE channel a little more aggressive, and de-soften the HBE channel: it seems to add bass and slightly lower presence and mids when you switch.

I also have the Slax and am comparing those two. There are not too far off from each other, which days a lot about the 50.

Junk Yard Dog":yqib485e said:
I love my BE50, but when I compare it to my Slax, I think I also want the 100 watt version of it. There’s just that difference between 2 and 4 power tubes.

I too would love to add C45, make the BE channel a little more aggressive, and de-soften the HBE channel: it seems to add bass and slightly lower presence and mids when you switch.

I also have the Slax and am comparing those two. There are not too far off from each other, which days a lot about the 50.
Yeah I still havant gotten hands-on with the 50 but the Slax is so killer! Was glad for the time I had with it.

Back