NGD: New Pittman Custom guitar thru the BE-100

JerEvil

iPotato vid of the Pittman and BE-100... have at it! LOL! Also peep my sweet Dickie's/Star Wars PJ's!! All BE/HBE showing the sweep of control with Volume/Tone knobs.

Some sweet Mercyful Fate riffs around the 2:10 mark.

Guitar is definitely brighter/snappier than my others so still getting a feel for it but man it plays so damn good. Love the neck profile. Great for Angus Malmsteen riffs.

FYI - Paul Slagel of Pittman Guitars is a builder/finisher that works for QUITE a few well know guitar manufacturers. Dude is truly a talent.

Guitar specs:
• African Mahogany Body/Neck (from the same block)
• Cocobolo Top and Fretboard
• Arcane Custom Wound Pickups
• Hiopshot Bridge and Locking Tuners

Good classic/hard rock tone. Thats why I love Dave's amps, you can get the BE100 to have a more classic vintage style base tone and then somewhat "master" the tone with the modern style gain structure and mods onboard. Yours sounds pretty much exactly how my BE100 sounds.

Do you remember your amp settings here? I think I can see the knobs which are almost spot on with mine.

Are you using that Splawn 2x12 with the Creamback H or Ms?

Adambomb":1wkvycjg said:
Good classic/hard rock tone. Thats why I love Dave's amps, you can get the BE100 to have a more classic vintage style base tone and then somewhat "master" the tone with the modern style gain structure and mods onboard. Yours sounds pretty much exactly how my BE100 sounds.

Do you remember your amp settings here? I think I can see the knobs which are almost spot on with mine.

Are you using that Splawn 2x12 with the Creamback H or Ms?
Thabks man! Here are my settings from the vid

Ql0YbGAl.jpg

And yes, was using the Splawn 212 loaded with Creamback 65’s.

Back