New 20 watt mini head coming in the near future?

Apex1Rg7X

Saw an Instagram post this morning about a new 20 watt head that is coming soon. The post referred to the PT-20 being the first of the mini heads to get that BE-100 flavor in a small package but then proceeded to say that this new one could be the best yet...crossing my fingers for a mini Slax!!

I can't wait to hear about this amp.

A more gainy and aggresive Pink Taco (like a mini Slax) with a clean channel (the clean channel of the Runt 20 is awesome) would be the perfect variation to the regular Pink Taco. And also the perfect giggin amp for me!

Man a 20 watt Slax would be killer! Especially if it has all 3 channels. I LOVE Channel 1.

I’m going to guess it’s a BE-20 Deluxe w/simplified clean.

I don't care what it is if its a higher gain model than what's currently offered and has the simple clean channel. Give it whatever silly ass name you want and I'll buy it regardless, haha.

Man I want a 20 watt Dirty Shirley Mini with "BEOD" lead boost on the main DSM channel, then with a Clean Clean "simple Buxom" Betty cheap channel.

Someone mentioned a Thump or Response know for the EL84's, yes that would really help them to sounds bigger and more openly smooth instead of harsh and gritty.

I would love a 25w with EL34 "Instead of" EL84 Power Tubes that has all the options of the BE-50 Deluxe, Channel Switching, Effects-Loop with the same great Master Volume, maybe in 1x12" combo with Dave's new Celestion Speaker, and can drive a 4x12 cabinets, or two.

My 2 cents.......grab a pink taco and a nice 2 x 12......Dime the master, gain on 4. set the three way toggle in the middle and adjust eq to taste......
for me, it sounds better then any classic marshall Ive heard. It is Rock and Roll...throw the switch to the left and its 80's all the way...slash anyone?
people are so worried about tone...and I agree, its important. Really though its all in you and your hands....practice.

Back