BE-50 Dlx - Relative volumes of clean and BE channels

I've had my BE-50 for a while and I don't know if I'm just now noticing this or if something has changed. If I set the BE channel master and the clean volume both to say 9 or 10 o'clock the clean channel is noticeably louder. On my Smallbox with the channel volumes set the same they are close, but the BE channel is definitely louder. On the BE-50 I'd have to run the dirty master a good bit higher than the clean to get the same relative volumes that the SB has with them equal. Is this normal?

BTW, the Sat switch is off, loop return level is up around 2 o'clock and the gain on the BE channel is also around 2 o'clock.

RACKSYSTEMS":ukng2nrz said:
Normal not to worry
Thanks Dave! Man, how in the world do you find time to respond to all the forum questions, Facebook posts and emails you get? You single-handedly provide better support than a lot of companies that have dedicated staff for this stuff.

marshall2553":49daml00 said:
RACKSYSTEMS":49daml00 said:
Normal not to worry
Thanks Dave! Man, how in the world do you find time to respond to all the forum questions, Facebook posts and emails you get? You single-handedly provide better support than a lot of companies that have dedicated staff for this stuff.

Simple.....he's:

"SuperDave"

:rock:

Back