Dirty Shirley problem

Dave, I got to church Sunday and turned on my DS to warm up, grabbed my guitar and tuned and when I went to take it off standby, the pilot immediately went off and the amp went down.I pulled the fuse and it looked fine ( I didn't have a meter ), but amp would not fire back up. I am the original owner and live in NC. Is there something I can do here to check,or do I need to send it back to you ? I would like to avoid the travel if possible. I am still loving Marsha #29 and am a big fan. Please let me know, I left a message with Rob and an email with Friedman support. Still looking to hear back, Thanks man Bill 336-382-1521

Hopefully you can get it fixed locally, I'm in NC too and shipping an amp to CA and back hurts. I had an issue with my DS a while back and ended up shipping it to Dave and had him do the cap upgrade and install the 3-way gain switch while it was there to make it worthwhile.

If you want to try a local tech, Darren Riley in Raleigh is great. https://darrenriley.com

Thanks man. Heard back from Dave today on probable cause, sounds like the rectifier tube and fuse. Should be an easy fix , this is my favorite Friedman tone.....

Back