BE-100

RockAmps123

I picked up a BE-100 that Dave sold to Joe Satriani. Dave says its most likely a 2013. Its a bit different. Here is what Dave told me about the amp "It was modified to have a switchable HBE channel, use a 2 button footswitch and a trs cable, BE jack is disconnected".

How hard would it be to revert it back to its original form? Is it affordable? Sell it as is?

Thanks.

a switchable hbe channel is handy.
cant see any problems in selling it. a few friedmans have special mods done here and there.
my 2016 has the line out omitted and a lead master put in its place.
loving me some friedman!!!!

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 589
Cool, I am going to start here. I want someone who really knows these amps to give it a good home. Its a shame to see it sit around. Its so clean I never gigged with it.

Can you explain switchable HBE channel? From BE to HBE? Going off the description mentioned It sounds like it's something else. Which would make sense. It's not switching from BE to HBE as that's the norm.

Dave modded it to be a switchable HBE channel. This amp was originally sold to Joe Satriani. That is what Joe wanted. I posted it for sale in the classified section and you can read the story on how it ended up with me.

RockAmps123":2svg2j61 said:
Dave modded it to be a switchable HBE channel. This amp was originally sold to Joe Satriani. That is what Joe wanted. I posted it for sale in the classified section and you can read the story on how it ended up with me.
Yea thanks for that, which I had already read. My post was for an explanation of the switchable hbe channel* in other words ,can you describe the variance of the hbe channel obviously I am having to guess but it seems that is what it means, but it's much easier if its explained vs me guessing. Its different voicings when engaged this way or that way way? Guessing its 2 options, I switch ? Better yet post a clip with the switchable hbe channel. Simple

RockAmps123":330avkru said:
You just joined on Tuesday and have 5 posts so you shouldn’t even be able to post yet in the classified.

Back