BE50DLX Loop, FX and Master

THRON

Hey guys,

proud owner of a BE50DLX. Love that amp.
One thing i´m wondering since a while:
I´m using the FX loop with an Eventide H9 and a Strymon El Capistan.

I understand that you can use the FX Return as global Master when the Loop is engaged.
I assume the channel Masters have influence on the effect intensity, right?

So, let´s say:

BE Master is in 3:00 and FX Return Level on 12:00 will have a much more intense delay or reverb as BE Master on 9:00 and FX Return Level on 9:00,right?

Just trying to understand how the relations between the channel masters, effectpedals in the loop and the return are.
Thanks,Pat

Your just sort of over thinking it.. set your master around noon and use the return as the overall volume.. or just set the return level at 8 and leave it.. use your front level and masters ... works either way..

RACKSYSTEMS":3oc7axo4 said:
Your just sort of over thinking it.. set your master around noon and use the return as the overall volume.. or just set the return level at 8 and leave it.. use your front level and masters ... works either way..

I just prefer a fixed level loop send/return....like in the dirty shirley Dave. Why did you managed it in different ways along your amp line?

RACKSYSTEMS":5mpy2nau said:

This. I have the BE50 DLX and it works great both ways, but I just set the Return to 8 on the dial and use my channel volumes as masters.

Junk Yard Dog":tny5xqzm said:
RACKSYSTEMS":tny5xqzm said:

This. I have the BE50 DLX and it works great both ways, but I just set the Return to 8 on the dial and use my channel volumes as masters.

This is how I run mine as well. :rock:

Back