BE-100 FX loop for master volume question...

Fret-Shredder

I wanted to ask your opinion... for just Jammin' in the house at low volume. Is that the ticket? To use the loop volume as the master and turn up the master on the front. I ask because this is how I run my SPLAWN Quickrod and it really sounds great for lower volume playing. I just wonder what you guys think and do any of you run yours this way too. Also on the SPLAWN you dont even need to plug anything into the loop. Just have it engaged. I want to know if the BE-100s loop works the same. Thanks guys. I have a BE-100 in my near future thought I would start asking some questions ahead of time. Mike :thumbsup:

Fret-Shredder":1vayizqg said:
RACKSYSTEMS":1vayizqg said:
Yes that works great

And its ok to do this without anything plugged into the effects loop right? Thanks.

Yep, you don't need to have anything in the loop for this to work. You don't need a patch cable jumping the send/return. It'll just work on its own. Friedman master volumes are the best in the business in my experience.

halomojo":14royqpy said:
Fret-Shredder":14royqpy said:
RACKSYSTEMS":14royqpy said:
Yes that works great

And its ok to do this without anything plugged into the effects loop right? Thanks.

Yep, you don't need to have anything in the loop for this to work. You don't need a patch cable jumping the send/return. It'll just work on its own. Friedman master volumes are the best in the business in my experience.

Thanks for the clarification. I appreciate it. :rock:

I’ve been running my BE100 this way (front master @ noon and FX loop where needed) but recently tried running the front master low and the FX loop 3/4 up and it actually sounds more alive. The advice given in the 20144 and recent manuals are confusing on this topic though.

Back