Got to meet the man himself today!!!

Fret-Shredder

Long story short I was able to score this practically unused 2013 BE100 and 4X12 cab (both still had the guitar center tags) for an excellent price from a collector who basically bought it new and put it away. I emailed Dave and made an appointment to bring the BE100 into his shop to have him check out one small issue the amp is having and discuss some upgrades to bring it up to mostly current revisions. He is going to add the "S" switch to the front , replace some capacitors and rewire some circuits. I decided to leave the Effects loop alone for now. First I want to say that Dave is such a genuine nice guy and took all the time we needed to discuss the things I wanted done to the amp. Never once did I feel rushed. It was an honor to meet him and check out his shop. All I can say is I cant wait to get my amp back and start enjoying it. Thanks Dave , you're the best. Mike

Here are some pics of the amp and cab:

ortQfKL.jpg

BDkSPyA.jpg

eOkV7t9.jpg

ClHjwCi.jpg

VizfyN9.jpg

N3xPCzw.jpg

Congrats! Dave has the best customer service!
Cool you got to chat in person about some mods.
That’s what’s cool about the Friedman’s, is Dave will tweak it to make the amp yours.
Everyone is important to him! Total genius and class act all the way DF is!

LunatiBSW":s5umezv4 said:
Congrats! Dave has the best customer service!
Cool you got to chat in person about some mods.
That’s what’s cool about the Friedman’s, is Dave will tweak it to make the amp yours.
Everyone is important to him! Total genius and class act all the way DF is!

Thats exactly how he made me feel. He values each and everyone the same whether your a star or just an average Joe. Im grateful to be part of the Friedman family.

Dave's a good person and a professional, he has done a number of great modifications (many his own suggestions) to my BE-100

LP Freak":3826qnk0 said:
Looks like you have one of the more uncommon tube loops.

Please tell me what that means. Dave didnt go into it with me only saying there nothing wrong with it that it's a good loop.

Fret-Shredder":1pyhmkc1 said:
LP Freak":1pyhmkc1 said:

Please tell me what that means. Dave didnt go into it with me only saying there nothing wrong with it that it's a good loop.
It just means the loop is tube driven vs solid state which is what a Dave uses now. If Dave says it’s good and it’s transparent Id say you’re good to go. I’ve never heard anything bad in regards to Dave’s tube loop. I just know he used it for a short time when he was developing his own solid state version.

LP Freak":24u8x03v said:
Fret-Shredder":24u8x03v said:
LP Freak":24u8x03v said:

It just means the loop is tube driven vs solid state which is what a Dave uses now. If Dave says it’s good and it’s transparent Id say you’re good to go. I’ve never heard anything bad in regards to Dave’s tube loop. I just know he used it for a short time when he was developing his own solid state version.

Ok. Thanks for the clarification.

Congrats! I've yet to play anything other than a DS and a small box. REALLY want to try a Slax. Awesome! Good to know there's still decent customer service out there.

MetalHeadMike":111l0821 said:
Congrats! I've yet to play anything other than a DS and a small box. REALLY want to try a Slax. Awesome! Good to know there's still decent customer service out there.

Dave is an absolute pleasure to deal with. Period!! :rock:

Back