A big thanks to Dave and his team for my new BE100DX Deluxe

krueger

Man....I think I can sell all my other amps now...this amp just kills and covers so much ground! I have been playing it for 8 hours straight. Of course mine sounds better because it is “red”. So many great tones available in this amp. I am happy I have band rehearsal tonight because my band is going to flip when they hear this beast.

Dave and his team hit it out of the park with this amp!!!! I also want to thank Dave for his awesome customer service. Dave always responds to emails which is so rare these days.

Click on image for larger view:

Eight hours??!!! Holy crap! Dude, take a break and get some food, etc. We don't want you to end up a serial killer....with carpel tunnel syndrome....LOL!

JK. All joking aside, this amp seems like another step up in the Friedman line. Dave is always coming out with awesome stuff and always one step ahead in his thinking. Congrats!!

I like the look on your amp The Friedman BE Look awesome in those classic colors hope to sell my vintage Mesa Boogie mark 2c+ soon to order a BE100 Deluxe with a more classic look too

awesome looking amp. Did you ever play the smallbox? Curious if it sounds different/better with a 100 watt power section. Enjoy that new amp.

Back