Thank you Dave! BE 50 Deluxe head and Friedman 2x12 cab

northern1

I’ve been playing a long time and owned countless great amplifiers over the years. It has always been ingrained in me from the 80’s era you have a 100 watts and at least 1 4x12 cabinet. Well I’ve recently changed things up... I have sold off all my 100 watters still have 1 4x12 cab still forsale.
I waited 2 weeks to post this and still might be in the honeymoon phase but I got a BE50 Deluxe head and matching 2x12 cab and I haven’t been this happy with an amp in many years I can’t imagine needing anything more. I have to say it is the nearest thing to a perfect amp for me if it exists this is it. It is so versatile I have to say Dave Friedman has outdone himself this time Thanks again Dave! I’ve had a few Friedman amps along the way Dirty Shirley, BE100, SS100’s matching 4x12’s and great amps in there own right. The new Deluxe series is great check them out if you have the chance. Oh and also the 50 is so much easier to move around if you have to take it with you lol!

:rock:

Chance terrill":i6r1m498 said:
Why u selling it?

I didn't want to, but I did for financial reasons. And, I have a JJ100 as my main gigging amp. LOVE the BE50. I don't play clean, but it's rawk tones were great and chugg tones left me very happy!

Back