Bogner Uberschall REV Blue transition model?

Simon Dorn

Hi,
i just stumbled upon this Uberschall.
https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anz ... 69-74-4306
Should be a REV Blue transition model, right?
Green pilot light, fixed power cord. Says Revision Blue on the back and has the loop send control.
How are these compared to the Rev2, or original ones?
How do the 2016 Uberschalls compare to the earlier Rev Blue? I read that Bogner made some changes?
I had a 2014, i think and a 2010 Twin. But i sold both.
Still interested in the REV 2, or other versions, or a Diezel D-Moll though. :D
Diezel D-Moll vs Bogner Uberschall?

Regards,
Simon

I have one of these, mine has metal grille too.
it fucking slays but I have keep the bass really low.

wIsEbLooD":2kzcxg1k said:
I have one of these, mine has metal grille too.
it fucking slays but I have keep the bass really low.

Do you know, how it compares to later Rev Blues?
Are the transition models any different?

I'm kinda itching for a Uber. I used to have one many years ago, back around 2004, green pilot light. Sounded great but like everything, just moved on and sold it after a while. Back then I was whoring through amps. Today, I'm more into 80's shred/metal and reliving my youth. Dokken, Ratt, Cinderella, Crue, Warrant, Wasp, Ozzy etc. I have amps that cover that but I don't really recall if the Uber can do that sort of thing. I remember the presence knob being the key for the mids and keeping the bass low for tightness. It would be nice to have a heavy ass amp tone in the line up but Eb or drop D is all I about do as far as low tuning.

BrentSP":1l5k7fss said:
I'm kinda itching for a Uber. I used to have one many years ago, back around 2004, green pilot light. Sounded great but like everything, just moved on and sold it after a while. Back then I was whoring through amps. Today, I'm more into 80's shred/metal and reliving my youth. Dokken, Ratt, Cinderella, Crue, Warrant, Wasp, Ozzy etc. I have amps that cover that but I don't really recall if the Uber can do that sort of thing. I remember the presence knob being the key for the mids and keeping the bass low for tightness. It would be nice to have a heavy ass amp tone in the line up but Eb or drop D is all I about do as far as low tuning.

I picked up a Rev blue Uber a while back and honestly wasn't blown away from the start. I almost sold it, but I swapped it to KT77s and all Chinese 12ax7 and gave it some more time, and it has now become one of my favorite amps. Such an amazing feel/tone for what I play which is mostly thrash and death metal. Outside those tones I think it's still pretty versatile and with the gain rolled down and the right pups, I bet it could sop that 80s shred/metal.

Back