NAD: 2019 Überschall

LunatiBSW

It feels great to be back in the Bogner camp.
I started my boutique journey with a twin jet many years back.
Actually had (2), loved them, only sold to try other stuff.
I know we all are guilty of that.
Had a ton of amps since: Wizards, mesas, fryettes, Friedman’s, Diezel, Fortin, various modded Marshall’s, etc......all great amps.
This uberschall feels like home, prob cause I got so used to it in the beginning.
I like it with a little boost out front, it just SLAYS.

It also seems they improved the Fx loop since the older ones I had?

Sounds the best on these two cabs:

eyUQX4Hl.jpg

EDKH3Lzl.jpg

Bogner TJ was my first expensive amp when it first came out. Always loved it. Of all the amps Ive bought and sold this is the only one I would want again. I currently have no guitars heads. Just my Bogner Fish and fryette 292.

Sometimes we don't know what we have until it's gone huh? Congrats Brandon! I sold a mint Rev blue this summer. Awesome when boosted slightly to tighten the low end up.

bhuard75":3cgqhuxj said:
Bogner TJ was my first expensive amp when it first came out. Always loved it. Of all the amps Ive bought and sold this is the only one I would want again. I currently have no guitars heads. Just my Bogner Fish and fryette 292.

Damn Bobby, that’s gotta feel weird.
Bet that duo slays.
Miss my TJ :aww: May get another lol

MetalHeadMike":2uuj0587 said:
Sometimes we don't know what we have until it's gone huh? Congrats Brandon! I sold a mint Rev blue this summer. Awesome when boosted slightly to tighten the low end up.

It’s funny, my tastes change so much. So I keep a few very diff flavors to hopefully satisfy my flipping habits. Haha

LunatiBSW":1zn7igax said:
MetalHeadMike":1zn7igax said:

It’s funny, my tastes change so much. So I keep a few very diff flavors to hopefully satisfy my flipping habits. Haha

It's a vicious cycle man. Definitely need to seek out an AA meeting. Amplifiers anonymous Lol!

Back