What revision is a new Uberschall

base341

Hi all,
Sorry for the dumb question.
Im interested in buying an Uberschall of some type and have been doing quite a bit of reading here.
I think I understand what the original, blue and rev 2 are as well as a twin jet.
I'm confused as to what a brand new or 2019 Uberschall falls into where these are tone wise. What would a brand new one be revision wise? :doh:

base341":1n8cp24t said:
Hi all,
Sorry for the dumb question.
Im interested in buying an Uberschall of some type and have been doing quite a bit of reading here.
I think I understand what the original, blue and rev 2 are as well as a twin jet.
I'm confused as to what a brand new or 2019 Uberschall falls into where these are tone wise. What would a brand new one be revision wise? :doh:
The Uberschall Rev Blue is what Bogner has put out in the "DNA lineage of starting with the Rev Green to Rev.2 to Rev Blue, etc".
The TwinJet is kind of a tweaked 2 channel powerhouse with Uberschall tendencies. I prefer the TJ over the Rev.Blue for MY PERSONAL tastes; but I'll be completely honest here, with SO MUCH historical value and interest and importance given to the "ever elusive and holy grail'ness" of the revered Rev.2, I think people sometimes forget the Rev Blue is actually one dynamite sounding amp. Take away all the chatter of "what the other Ubers" sound like were like have been could have been were was when, and plug into a Rev Blue with an open mind and open ears, and man, for the money?? Fucking dope amp.

Sometimes we neglect to relaize we speak like a bunch of spolied brats here. In the right hands, a Rev Blue will sound fucking glorious.

/end

Back