SOLD

John4021

Gonna throw this out there for a really good price.
Don't see these for sale often and ones on Reverb are stooped priced

This shows it's age but nothing on the face or bent rack ears .
Footswitch is super clean on the bottom.
Come with the connecting cable.

Some one shortened the power cord for keeping there rack tidy.
Works as it should and does some really great Mark series high gain tones. If you ever wanted one of these,the cheap price makes it a no brainer.

Adding a Road Runner 4 space ATA Rackmount case. Will ship in the case.

• Dual rack rails
• Recessed hardware
• Stackable ball corners
• Industrial rivets
• Rubber feet
• ATA 300 rating
• 3/8″ laminated plywood

TA6DqFxm.jpg

A5Ymejfm.jpg

BnX9517m.jpg

paulyc":syitg9d8 said:
Whoever at Mesa named that footswitch is a badass. GLWTS !!!

You name droppin?
LOL

FU-2 does beat the hell out of that battleship sized footswitch called "Abacus"

For those that may not know, you can actually have mesa boogie mod these if you're looking for more gain, etc . In addition, on cool mod is to get one of the EQ's isolated... this way you can use two EQ's with one side, or use an EQ as an external EQ. The Mesa 5 band EQ pedal doesn't compare to the real high voltage one....

Hell,
Maybe I should keep it..lol
That's cool to know about being able to mod it to tap off the 5 band EQ's for other amp's
I never did think the Mesa 5 band pedal sounded like the one in the MK amps.

Eh, I have had my fun with it so time to pass it on and at this price you still got coin to get mods done. :thumbsup:

psychodave":l5hnecni said:
For those that may not know, you can actually have mesa boogie mod these if you're looking for more gain, etc . In addition, on cool mod is to get one of the EQ's isolated... this way you can use two EQ's with one side, or use an EQ as an external EQ. The Mesa 5 band EQ pedal doesn't compare to the real high voltage one....
Dave, go over to the lunchbox amp thread and comment please... lol

I wish you would have put this up a couple of months ago. I bought a Mesa Quad off Reverb without the footswitch then. I'm building an entire rack around the thing and having a good time with it. It's a great preamp with a lot of different Boogie tones in it. Good luck with it. Price is right.

JimAnsell":2vseygxu said:
goddamn i wish i had money (free bump). you'll be hard pressed to beat that deal.

You need an early Christmas present Jim.
Pass the word on the "Boogie Board"

Back