celestion Vintage 30 Pair

FLYINRYAN11

Pair of Celestion Vintage 30s. 16ohm. A few years old, broken in, and sound great. $210 shipped

Attachments

• q8kyexu9i9fvggiu1j1c.jpg
    q8kyexu9i9fvggiu1j1c.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 583
Lol. Ryan you are killing me. I bought the others from you to add these to a cabinet. $210 is a bit rich. I'll do $190 and you can ship together. LMK

Dave Rocks":vk66jhjd said:
Lol. Ryan you are killing me. I bought the others from you to add these to a cabinet. $210 is a bit rich. I'll do $190 and you can ship together. LMK
Yeah Greenbacks and V30's are an excellent mix. Meet me in the middle at 200 and ill ship them all together.

Dave Rocks":1b2xok32 said:
Done and Paid :)
Right on. Thanks man.I brought the greenbacks with me to work to ship out so Ill have to try and run home on my lunch hour and get the v30's. Ill do my best to try and get them all out today for you if not first thing tomorrow. Thanks again and hope you enjoy the speakers!

FLYINRYAN11":20lprul9 said:
Dave Rocks":20lprul9 said:
Done and Paid :)
Right on. Thanks man.I brought the greenbacks with me to work to ship out so Ill have to try and run home on my lunch hour and get the v30's. Ill do my best to try and get them all out today for you if not first thing tomorrow. Thanks again and hope you enjoy the speakers!

Ryan - no rush. Just pack them well. :)

Back