Fender Custom Shop Strat Sell/Trade

This is my 1994 John Page era CS Strat. It predates when fender started the embroidered case interior but the case is indeed original. Other than a vintage 63 strat, this is the best one I have played. The neck pocket is a masterpiece, I couldn't get a razor blade in there. The frets are in amazing shape having been recently serviced (polished). Neck shape seems similar to modern C. Action very low. Poly finish. Weighs approximately 7.5lbs Alder body, 9.5 radius, Texas Special pickups, Birdseye Maple neck. Just wow! Dripping with tone and playability that is virtually unparalleled!

All original, original case (before they had CS logo), COA, Strap, and even the Squire Bullet string pack that came with it.

This guitar was clearly a case queen. Body is in great shape as are the frets. There is some light finish checking is just starting recently which IMO is even cooler. I wanted to keep this guitar 40 years but I am selling several guitars right now in order to pay college tuition and bills for my son. Weight is pretty light I would say 7lbs but I can get an exact weight if you like.

I need to clear $2150 after fees/shipping

Trade value a little more -Looking for Hamer, PRS or Les Paul or other super strat with HSS or HH config. no amps

DSC07726_zpszdaj1ajv.jpg

DSC07725_zpst2ghnoh8.jpg

DSC07724_zpsio5e5xgf.jpg

DSC07722_zpszctbhhkx.jpg

DSC07721_zpsbb4dydep.jpg

DSC07720_zps1ibrah1t.jpg

DSC07719_zpsepsppcg7.jpg

Back