Wanted to buy: Luxxtone El Machete

abbath78

Banned
Really interested in buying a Luxxtone El Machete! Prefer dual humbuckers but also open to a humbucker/single setup. There's a couple nice new ones on Reverb but I'd like to see all possibilities! Cheers

Metlupass2":1v9ik37b said:
Great guitars. I got one a few months ago and it's my number one.

I've never had the pleasure of playing one but I've been lusting after them online for long enough :LOL: :LOL: Hoping that one will pop up used.

Metlupass2":1iyt3w21 said:

I wonder if you bought mine, I sold it to someone in Chicago.. Loved that guitar and was sad to see it go but I'm just done with floyd's
You won't go wrong with a Luxxtone!

base341":r69mgkhy said:
Metlupass2":r69mgkhy said:

I wonder if you bought mine, I sold it to someone in Chicago.. Loved that guitar and was sad to see it go but I'm just done with floyd's
You won't go wrong with a Luxxtone!

Yes sir. I got your envelope as well.

legend71":1yml7rvo said:
I will have a sweet Suhr for sale soon if you are interested but I am keeping my Luxxtones :)

Thanks man. The fact that no one wants to sell their Luxxtone really makes me want a Luxxtone ;)

Reverb is one of the best places, Luxxtone only produces like 10-15 guitars a month. There are not that many out there yet. Great guitars by the way

sixty-niner":217pon93 said:
Reverb is one of the best places, Luxxtone only produces like 10-15 guitars a month. There are not that many out there yet. Great guitars by the way
I would’ve guessed far less than that. But I love mine.

Back