FT/FS: Groove Tubes Soul-O-75

DRC

$1600

This amp is located in Chicago and a local cash and carry is ideal. The price includes PP fees and shipping (with insurance) to the Continental 48.

I bought the amp new from a dealer in the mid-90's and it was loaded with EL34's. Over time I switched to 6L6's and kept it that way for the past 10 years. The gain can be super thick with a great midrange that doesn't get peaky. Loved playing it with both a Telecaster and a PRS I had at the time. The clean channel has a switchable bright and a three band eq. The clean and dirty channels can be blended and sounds fantastic with a Tele or P90 playing open chords.

The effects loop is outstanding on this amp. Great control on the send and return levels. I've used a rackmount (+4dbu) Lexicon as well as an EHX DMM pedal in this loop and they both sounded great. I was able to cop all the Govt Mule/Phish/BHTM tones I needed back in the 90's out of this amp. I've held on to it for sentimental reasons but I have enough amps.

Open to trades for a Suhr Classic T, PRS 245's or 250's, parlor sized Martins or Taylors.

More photos here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/50751884@ ... 9336135161

Attachments

• IMG_1675.JPG
    IMG_1675.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,621
Back